Stickers For Wheel Centre

Hi,

I was wondering if people had ideas for stickers for the centre of a wheel? For example, the centre of my T150 wheel has a PS4 logo.

I would like to change this. But I don't know where to find the right size stickers. For example, an Aston Martin sticker.

Thanks.

Did you check Ebay? There seems to be a large variety of those. Need to check sizes though. Search for Car Wheel Center Caps Emblem Sticker Decal Badge Logo

Upvote 0
Did you check Ebay? There seems to be a large variety of those. Need to check sizes though. Search for Car Wheel Center Caps Emblem Sticker Decal Badge Logo

I went through the same search, and then decided to make my own (for my T300). It depends if you want stickers, which you can probably find, or better quality resin ones, which I could not find.

I did find one seller, they were at least 5 euros each & seemed to be permanently out of stock. Anyway I felt that was too expensive for just one logo, so I decided to make my own out of clear resin.

You have to be able to take the wheel apart to push the original badge out of its slot, then I use magnets to swap my home made badges on to my wheels.

In the end, I spent a lot more than 5 Euros while experimenting with the printing/resin/magnets LOL. But I enjoyed making them and ended up with a collection of badges for my wheels, so although I spent more, they ended up costing me much less than 5 Euros each.

Here's a few of them:

set1_3.jpg

set1_4.jpg

set1_5.jpg

set1_21.jpg

Upvote 0

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks