1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Steering wheel

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Thimoty Decrans, Nov 27, 2012.

1. Hey guys, im getting in to this sim thing more and more...i see a lot of you guys probably have very nice setups
    i want to get myself a steering wheel/pedals... to start im not gonna go to expensive but i wouldnt mind spending 3 / 400 euro's on this...so what would u recommend and what do i keep in mind when buying one?
    ive got a site here but there's so many choice.... my guess is that most would go for the thrustmaster T500 F1 but its just a teeny bit to expensive i was thinking more along the lines of the logitech G27 but driving an F1 car with a regular wheel isnt really it..

what would be your choice if u got a couple of houndreds to spend?

there's a couple of wheels on this site but the most nicest to me is the T500
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I used g27 for about a month and I was really happy with the it.
    Most of it I like pedals, they are nearly perfect
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  3. I guess the G27 is a perfect choice for pricexperformance.
    Also looks like DFGT is a good wheel too. Can't say for sure because i have never used the DFGT. But i own a G27 and its an excellent wheel.
    With higher prices theres a lot of good wheels like the TS500RS and other Fanatec products too.
  4. Hristo Milushev

Hristo Milushev
    I thank Kenny Paton, for my premium

5. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

A G25/G27/ A brake mod with a Leo Bodnar cable . would be my choice on a limited budget...:)

i like my G25 more than a G27 ..:D
  6. Don't buy at Conrad, its to expencive.

You can't go wrong with a G27.