• "I've tried everything other than jumping out of a plane, but nothing gives you an adrenaline rush like racing a car." - Nigel Mansell
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Steering wheel map pre-patched

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by Demy van Zoggel, Oct 15, 2012.

1. Demy van Zoggel

Demy van Zoggel

Ratings:
    +256
    Does anyone have the steering wheel map before any patch for me?
    Because codemastersr screwed my steering wheel in latest patches, its waving on straight lines now.
    I can't take it from CD because I bought a key only version of the game.

2. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ........ Mostly harmless Staff

Ratings:
    +2,107
    If you mean the force feedback files, then you may be lucky, and these files should be old enough for you.

I have a backup of my game drive taken on October 2nd, the files in that should be old enough for you. That was Patch 3 day, they could even be Patch 2 standard. I don't remember when Steam patched the game, whether it was before or after the backup.

http://www65.zippyshare.com/v/41567355/file.html

3. Riesig

Riesig

Ratings:
    +19
    Isn't Steam kinda like a verify integrity... = fixed kind of thing?

4. Demy van Zoggel

Demy van Zoggel

Ratings:
    +256
    Thank you!

5. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ........ Mostly harmless Staff

Ratings:
    +2,107
    Only if you trigger the verification manually. It can also happen when new patches are installed, but with this game they don't seem to be triggering it.

For example, I have a helmet mod installed, and it's still there after 7 patches. However, I still do backups of mod files/folders just in case :)