Steering wheel lights + Realistic tires.

Misc Steering wheel lights + Realistic tires. 1.13

Login or Register an account to download this content
guina60 submitted a new resource:

Steering wheel lights + Realistic tires. - Steering wheel lights + Realistic tires.

Steering wheel lights + Realistic tires

View attachment 388029

This mod eliminates the excess shine of the tires and the contrast of the steering wheel lights, making them more realistic.

Installation: Copy and paste the files from the "2020_asset_groups" and "f1_2020_vehicle_package" folder into the game directory. That is, copy and replace.
Do not forget to backup the original files.

Read more about this resource...

I haven't done the wear tests for f1 2020 yet. In fact, I didn't even think about bringing this wear texture to f1 2020, because I didn't like the final result (the texture is the same for the 4 tires). But I will redo these textures and add this option as you requested in an update soon.

Hello, I would have liked to know if it was possible for you to reduce the size of the tires a bit because as we can see in the picture, they are really big. Is that possible for you?

Thank you
Sans titre-1.png

Thx for this stunning work. I'm wondering how on earth can we customize the rev light style on our in-game steering wheels..Like for example the McLarens are five red lights lights up one after another and five bright blue light up together..While the Ferrari powered cars have sequential bright blue lights...Problem is in both MyTeam and MyCareer, we're sort of forced to use the style of some what all 15 lights light up sequentially..I'm not a fan of this style..

I've looked into the ERPs, seems like there are different rev light style files but when i try to switch them by renaming and importing...The game just crashes while loading the track..

idk...I'm confused...

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Thursday

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Saturday

Votes: 10 62.5%