1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Steering Wheel Ferrari With Real LEDS!

Discussion in 'F1 2012 Mods' started by Wilmer Chavez, Dec 11, 2012.

1. V1. Green,Red and Blue lights.

[​IMG]

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?rcr3df7r1sfhb3x

V2. Only Red And Blue lights.
    [​IMG]

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?dghh1cnpbdspm7n

V3. Red And Blue Ultra Brightness. And
    Green,Red,Blue Ultra Brightness.

[​IMG]

Ultra Led No Green Led: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?l15n6145oerwccd

Ultra Led With Green Led: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?02oyrp7nz5k3c3d

Please leave your opinions to help me improve my mods.

Hope you Enjoy;).

• Like Like x 6
  2. can you do a version with just the red and blue light no green light ?

3. like on this video

4. Benutzername

Benutzername
    Online Martini Racing - Founder and driver

Look close... His version is exactly right

• Like Like x 1
  5. on this video there is no green light just red and blue.

6. Okay Dude,in an hour or two I'll upload the second version with only the red and blue lights:thumbsup:.
    it's just that in alonso onboard I've seen also see green lights:).

7. The green lights are for Kers...

No lights = full kers available.
    All green lights = no more kers available for this lap.

That's not what is stored in the battery, it's just a kers meter like the 400..0 number we have on the wheel in the game... I thought you used some magic here

<displays type="digital">
    <display value="gear" node="int_indicator_gear" font="int_gear" num_chars="1"/>
    <display value="left_readout" node="int_digi_speed" font="int_digi_speed" num_chars="4" factor="3.6"/>
    <display value="right_readout" node="int_digi_lap" font="int_digi_speed" num_chars="4" factor="3.6"/>
    </displays>
    <displays type="motec">
    <display value="tach" node="int_digi_tach" factor="1" min_alpha="152" max_alpha="253" min_value="0.9445" max_value="0.9889" flash_period="0.2" pit_flash_period="0.5" />
    </displays>
    <displays type="indicator_light">
    <display value="tach" node="int_indicator_shift_1" factor="0.00955" cond_min="5.3" cond_max="15.0"/>
    <display value="tach" node="int_indicator_shift_2" factor="0.00955" cond_min="5.8" cond_max="15.0"/>
    <display value="tach" node="int_indicator_shift_3" factor="0.00955" cond_min="6.3" cond_max="15.0"/>
    <display value="tach" node="int_indicator_shift_4" factor="0.00955" cond_min="6.8" cond_max="15.0"/>
    <display value="tach" node="int_indicator_limit" factor="0.00955" cond_min="7.3" cond_max="15.0"/>
    <display value="flag" node="int_digi_flag"/>
    </displays>
    But that's not the case... It doesn't seem possible, at least not changing only this file.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Alonso have green light only on some tracks like india, valencia, abu dhabi,usa,brazil !
    I will Upload me too a mod Leds for all cares based on onboard videos for exemple Hamilton at montreal doesnt have the red light just the green and the blue

• Like Like x 1
  9. dude I'm finishing ferrari lights V2 and respective steering wheel of the Mercedes also:thumbsup:.

10. Avaible V2!!:thumbsup:.

11. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

Great mod thanks a lot!

Is there a way of making the glow of the lights a little brighter? they seem kind of dull.

Cheers mate!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Thanks Dude,I'm working on that, tomorrow may have ready the brightness of lights;)

And Another project hope you like it:thumbsup:.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Ultra brightness Leds coming soon;).

• Like Like x 1
  14. Thank you for your Masterpiece ^^
    Please ~~ another wheels , For example RedBUlls , McLAren ^^

• Like Like x 1
  15. Thanks Dude,soon you will have all that it takes me just a little bit too because I have to do the steering wheel (the real) I am not like others that make it simple, and super bright lights, but you also have the lotus with its respective wheel ;) and super bright lights.
    here is the link to Lotus: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum...-wheel-with-real-leds-ultra-brightness.61464/

16. I've already downloaded ^^
    It's wonderful , too Thank you ^^ Wilmer Chavez
    I'll wait ^^

• Like Like x 1
  17. I really thank you dude, possibly morning ready the steering wheel of the McLaren with multiple versions of super bright lights.

18. .

19. continue to do it you have your version and i have mine, i have explain you that on my thread for resume i dont take your leds ideas, you have create your own leds style with more brightness.Me i take the one from codemasters and i make version for all cars based on onboard videos. I dont put Ultra brightness, i just take the original leds to do versions that has been used by the real driver this year

20. if it was a confusion, no problem,but we feel it's like a battle you post your mod 1 minute after mine.