1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

STCC: VW Scirocco R?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Mods' started by Kenny Verdaasdonk, Apr 13, 2010.

1. Kenny Verdaasdonk

Kenny Verdaasdonk
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Hi Gamers,
    Does somebody know where I can find the VW Scirocco R for the STCC Class

2. It hasn't been made yet as far as I know, and it's unlikely that it will be.
  3. Stuart Thomson

Stuart Thomson
    The Stoat Without Fear ™ Premium Member

4. I've asked around at a few sites about this. Unfortunately I don't have the time to learn how to convert cars as there is a decent one in GTR2, but if I had the talent I'd use the one from NFS Shift.

Hopefully someone will at some point as I'd love to have it for STCC. A Chevy Cruze is on the way and we'd just need a Vauxhall Astra to complete it.
  5. if it comes from Shift it would not be allowed to run at RD so better go for a scratch build one in 3ds :)
  6. We in Flatout Club use the VW and the car handles great and is one of the fastest cars but the only thing that it needs is a fast drivers.
  7. Kenny Verdaasdonk

Kenny Verdaasdonk
    @ Simberia @Simberia

How can i get it?
  8. It's only for the Licensed teams that drive the STC. :)
  9. i have the car in stcc speed and evrye thing but no permesion to let it out for i cant find ho to ask for it :(
  10. The conversion from GTR2 is actually pretty easy. Still need alot of work to fit the stcc series
  11. it looks gr8 already:wink:
  12. I visited that website and found the Scirocco. However, they have other strange cars such as a new Gallardo (LP 560-4 type of body) and even an Ultima GTR:eek:!
    Is there an Ultima GTR or Lamborghini LP 560-4 for GTR2/GTL/rFactor, from which they might have converted from? Or are they scratch-made?
  13. should be the Ultima from WSGT if i am right
  14. I did a bit of research and found that this mod has some connection to RaceDepartment. Must be a private league-only mod:frown:

Still don't know where that Gallardo came from. I know that there was one for rFactor, but this is a new body...
  15. The one I added to the STC mod is very nice but permissions and the spec are your issues here...
  16. There is a Scirocco in rFactor but I'm not sure as to it's legality