1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

STCC 6-Speed Bimmers

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Rhys Gardiner, Feb 10, 2009.

1. Okay... really noobish question from me. I was just looking through the Racing Club Chatbox and I noticed some talk of the 6-speed BMWs in STCC - The Game. It would appear that the 6-speeders can be driven in this game (I thought that Simbin couldn't get them in), but I don't know where I can find them in the STCC class. It's just that I took an STCC E90 out on Mantorp recently and it only had 5 gears...?

Can someone please tell me where in the STCC class I can find these 6-speed BMWs?

Rhys :D
  2. I think it is only the last Beemer in the car list...not sure of the drivers name...White Beemer..
  3. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes
    Premium Member

Rhys, the E90's of Rosenblad, and Nillson are 6 speed gear boxes.
  4. Yay! I'll be sure to try them out when my brother decides to get off our main computer... :curse: :rotfl:
    Thanks both of you! :thumb:
  5. I think one of the Flash cars uses a 6 speed and the last one as someone says

Makes a bit of difference, just measn you spin later in the rev range really!
  6. Amazing. I wouldn't touch the 5-speed when I got Race 07, but these 6-speeders are the first BMW S2000 cars I've actually enjoyed driving... :bulgy-eyes:
  7. I cant remember which one of the BMW E90's it is... But its a bit heaviere than the 5speed E90... I cant feel any difference. :) nice cars both of them ...