1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

STC BLACK CUP 2010 - Test Race Schedule

Discussion in 'Simracing Team Challenge' started by David Garcia, Jun 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello guys,

a decision about MOD is done and it will be publically posted very soon. As we need to make some testing and assure it works perfect we have decided to set a Test Race Schedule for next month of July.

Races will be not broadcasted, but we need FULL SERVERS. Please, join the test races as if it was a seasson race.

Circuits are the STC versions used last seasson. We will grant new teams a link to get them before the events.

Also, we will contact some teams for make diferent tests on the MOD during these events, as testing the diferent tyre compounds, etc. Stay tunned.

2. ok how do i basicaly get in the event? do i need to sign up somewhere or just hop on the server before the race?
  3. Are you part of a team?
    Just jump in the server will do i think.
  4. Austin, what team are you driving for? To race an STC event you have to be racing for a team in first instance. In second, it is your team spokesman the one posting the entry list for each event.
  5. We will take care of that :)
  6. i am currently racing for the flatout team
  7. 8th & 22nd are in conflict with the RDHGP so no go for myself and a few others :frown:
  8. We will be there for sure.
  9. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Myself and a few of thee crew hope to be there :cool:
  10. COR team will be present too :D
  11. holidays

holiday season starting in Northern Europe, but we'll try to field two players.
  12. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

It is Doni, yep :)
  13. I'll be there, but with holiday season in full swing, it'll be hard to find a second Flagger. What happened to DHR? Can't remember seeing one of their players at Hockenheim?
  14. I understand we are in holydays time, or almost in holydays for some of us, but we need to field 35 cars at Donington to grant everything works fine. So if a team can field 1 car and another team can field 6 it is fine aswell. :)
  15. since now 2 COR drivers at you disposal ;)
  16. I know that there will be at least 3 from AnE
  17. DMSV will have 3 drivers at Donington.
    Let us know if there is something special you want us to test.
  18. Maybe 4 with Project D.
  19. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

3or 4 with RPM too
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.