Resource icon

Misc Start Engine with true Ignition mod 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Everlost submitted a new resource:

Start Engine with true Ignition mod - start engine for assetto corsa with ignition mod and sound

New Start/Stop engine mod with ignition feature.
Now you can hear starter, engine on, engine off sound, and of course ignition.
Volume of each sound can be adjusted in sound.lua file.

Original mod was provided by Takeyoh and Ryder, all credits for this two guys.

I hope you like modifications that I made and it will work for you.

Read more about this resource...

i tried this mod with the Ford transit....the car folder does not have the extension folder so i went into assetto corsa/extension/car/loaded and found the extension file, copied it to extension folder that i created inside the car folder, pasted the code inside of the extension ini and pasted the audio and sound.lua files inside extension folder. The start/stop and ignition works, but there's no sounds...im unable to access the starter and ignition sounds while doing the thing but the function works? The same is happening with cars that dont have their own extension folders in car directory. Any help :)

i tried this mod with the Ford transit....the car folder does not have the extension folder so i went into assetto corsa/extension/car/loaded and found the extension file, copied it to extension folder that i created inside the car folder, pasted the code inside of the extension ini and pasted the audio and sound.lua files inside extension folder. The start/stop and ignition works, but there's no sounds...im unable to access the starter and ignition sounds while doing the thing but the function works? The same is happening with cars that dont have their own extension folders in car directory. Any help :)
Someone told me that he created extension folder manually and than add all files as showed in the video and it worked.
In general it works but some cars are mystery ‍♂️

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 135 71.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 44 23.3%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 35 18.5%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 38 20.1%
  • No 3pa registration pages