SRS questions after first time install. Population?

Hello,

Last night I installed SRS into AC. I really like the layout and it really boosted my impressions of the online experience. After installing I spent a good 30 minutes installing content for all the races I saw listed. However I noticed that there was a way to see how many people are registered for an event. The most I saw was 3 or 4 people for 1 event. Now that event was a few hours away so maybe it filled up more, not sure as I had to go to bed. How much traffic does this SRS system see in AC? I looked again this morning and same thing, a race here or there with less than 5 people registered and most races showing had zero listed. Do these races fill up on certain days or closer to race time? Is there certain races that typically get more traffic then most, if so what are they? Is there a certain amount of people that have to be registered for a race for it to go "offical" like iRacing?

Thanks for the help

I think they fill up as you get close to race time, once you've registered it should show you the list of people who are signed up. I've done a few races recently and they all had good crowds, 15+ races in all of them I believe.

I raced on Sunday (evening for me) in the Porsche 911 GT3 Cup and there were more than 50 participants joining the race, so the system automatically created 3 servers (first two around 20 cars, the third around 10 cars).
I think depending on your time zone you may join in a time of low traffic. I assume most players are from Europe and Americas? For me, playing from China, it can be tough to find a populated race. I saw that the 911 GT3 Cup events are localized though so that solves the issue for me.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 50 27.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 32 17.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 36 19.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 21 11.4%
  • Forum trophies