Cars Sportscars of the 90s!

Yeah it's a quality message don't be mad. If you know nothing on how to port a car to AC no point to create a thread and show your work. It's useless. Also if all you talk is about RF2.

There is a dedicated thread related to RF2
Download section must be quiet for you to be here posting nonsense

i dont know if i was not clear. Its not supposed to bump for being anyoing but people wanted updates. When i started i wanted to get into ac. I tryed to learn how to port a car and work with it. Didint understand 100% and i didint have that much success.

Doesent mean i wouldnt return and try bring something to ac one day but as i said. Ive changed focus and only prioritize working 3d only. I dont need you to direct me to rf2 section for saying im busy modelling and those models would be used by someone else for rf2.

One day i can be modelling for ac. If its someone or me myself porting idk. I would had prepared the 964 for kyube but idk how to say but it was commisioned for a project a while after i finnished it. But For start i have a wr lm94 that i would like to port here despite being a rather rushed quick model job.(1 week project kinda)

Last edited:
i dont know if i was not clear. Its not supposed to bump for being anyoing but people wanted updates. When i started i wanted to get into ac. I tryed to learn how to port a car and work with it. Didint understand 100% and i didint have that much success.

Doesent mean i wouldnt return and try bring something to ac one day but as i said. Ive changed focus and only prioritize working 3d only. I dont need you to direct me to rf2 section for saying im busy modelling and those models would be used by someone else for rf2.

One day i can be modelling for ac. If its someone or me myself porting idk. I would had prepared the 964 for kyube but idk how to say but it was commisioned for a project a while after i finnished it. But For start i have a wr lm94 that i would like to port here despite being a rather rushed quick model job.(1 week project kinda)

Don't worry, I think the vast majority of us are grateful for the thread and for the modding you're still doing. Personally I appreciate the update. Giving permission to others to continue it is a cherry on top.

hi no news or updates. Cant say anything is active. Im a modeler and havent had energy or motivation to learn how to port cars to ac.

i have been doing some models for a rf2 only mod team wich has been great. Cant say or spoil anything but who doesent like a v12 lmr lol. Unfortanly i havent done or planned anything on the ac side due to me being busy.

I do however have a quick model of a wr lm94 i made as a mod for gtr2. Not super accurate but if anyone wants to port it to ac im open for it
View attachment 426370
I'm looking for Welter Racing prototypes for years now and haven't managed to find any pre-2000 models. Actually, the 94 and the 88 are the models I'm looking for so desperately. So, if you are still open to share the project, then please, I would love to port it or at least to give it a try!

I'm looking for Welter Racing prototypes for years now and haven't managed to find any pre-2000 models. Actually, the 94 and the 88 are the models I'm looking for so desperately. So, if you are still open to share the project, then please, I would love to port it or at least to give it a try!
sure feel free to contact me. I have the wr lm94s in gtr2. High poly and with lods ofc. I have wr lmp97 and 98 wich i could happily pass around if i ever finnished them. Im currently just sticking to modelling as a hobby as i dont have time or enjoyment in doing work converting and porting cars to any games. Currently doing the spice imsa wsc family and riley scott mk3

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.