1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sport Coupe Concept Competition.

Discussion in 'Racer' started by Raphael Buthmann, Mar 17, 2011.

1. Rules :

-Unlimited numbers of doors.
    -Minimum of 200 HP and maximum of 550 hp.
    -Maximum lenght : 5.2 M
    -Any type of engine modifications without getting out the power specifications.
    -Prices between U$$ 35.000,00 and U$$ 350.000,00
    -Any type of fuel (gas , etanol , diesel , eletric , hidrogen , etc)
    -CG and Non-cg shaders required.
    -Last racer version compatible.
    -Scripts allowed.
    -Competition ends : 4 months later the beggining.

Competitors :

1-Raphael Buthmann

Competition Ends :

July 24th
  2. KS95

RACER Moderator

I'd be up for that, I coincidently have already drawn a plan for a sport coupe.
  3. ^^ Thanks man , anyone more ? =(
  4. I'm pretty keen.
  5. so let's compete Cam ? lol
  6. Yeah count me in. Got a design in mind.
  7. Hm, Non-Cg shaders...
    On what kind of aspects would you judge the cars ?
    Also, the car could have a 550hp engine & fly away if it weights 500 kg, so you should constrain the car weight to a certain number...

Was thinking to do aircraft tests with Racer Newton engine lately, idk seems possible....physically talking for sure. :D
  8. I have an super car made by me in another program, and i want it to import in racer for a long time, but i didnt had the motivation. Could this be the time for me to make it happen? :D but it will be very hard.. maybe i will need to make it scratch made for racer ... :(
  9. Yeah you said it !!! :)
    Pain & suffering....
  10. KS95

RACER Moderator

It's worth it haha. I just took a picture of my blueprint and re-drew it in Photoshop. It's now quite a bit shorter. It has giant wheel arches for giant wheels, but I think I may have to change that since the engine will be in the rear.. hmm.
  11. About the wheight , we need categories. Coupe cars are a complex and large type of cars , if you want to do a small coupe in the competition you can , or a big car with a big engine , a small car with a charger or turbo you can . ^^

Let's judge te physics. If they are 'real' and possible , how the car handles and about non-cg shaders , some people don't have access to the latest racer beta , so let's give a chance for them to test and give them opinions about it and vote . :D

I'll post my car now.
  12. I'll give it a shot, but mine will more so be a major rework to the Iota, can't guarantee I'll even finish. As I'm starting my new job tuesday, and I'll be working 10 hours a day, and well basically I won't have too much time, but I will have some.
  13. So you're in, arent you ?
  14. Yeah but I can't say for sure I'll finish.
  15. I'm gonna give it a try... again^^
    Would be a brialliant comp to get pratice with Blender. And I have some more time now than I had back during the last contest.
    Going to start sketching right today.
  16. 2o6

Gonna try.

Not making any promises.
  17. End Date added ^^ Let's start the competition
  18. KS95

RACER Moderator

"-Competition ends : 4 months later the beggining."

I believe you can't count :tongue:
  19. just added 1 day lol.
  20. KS95

RACER Moderator

No I mean, March to June, that's 3 months :)

Either that or I can't count, which is also likely.. :|