Spin/Lock indicator?

no, see the video (they are LEDs on top of the panel) and the manual - it is special 3D geometry and multiple materials. And most important 2003/2004 did not have it. It is quite a bit of work, not just extra icons. You can also check how Markus did it for GTE/Porche Cup, but I won't be part of this crime :D

Speaking of additional data pages indeed some of them display data not allowed by series regulations. I will be adding setting to specify which pages should be visible vs hidden.
Where can i find this GTE/Porsche Cup? Porsche 911 Cup i found this video (which again shows the spin/lock functions) but all can eventually find is 991 GT3 files from esport-racing (which shows different dashboard than the videos)

Huh! Weird google couldn't point the right direction about the site and mod O_o... Anyway yesterday made 2 clean install GTR2 (1 for P&G) with new cars (everything works as advertised about Spin/Lock indicator) and tracks and spent 3 hours perfecting barcelona with F360 (The very first track in season 2003 which is the track i learned the game 16 years ago^^)... Currently sitting at 1:45.333 :)... Thank you all for showing the right directions ;)

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 14 11.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 11 8.9%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 11 8.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 15 12.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 45 36.3%
  • Saturday

Votes: 74 59.7%