1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The AC Racing Club needs a few helping members who would love to become staff. Click here for more information.

Tracks Spielberg 2.0

Red Bull Ring, Austria

1. Mitja Bonca submitted a new resource:

Spielberg - Red Bull Ring, Spielberg, Austria

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Love Love x 1
  2. Does anyone find the outer curb in the last turn as deadly? Someone stated so, but I just couldn`t find it.
    Please be aware, and let me know about it - and do not forget to attach the image here.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  3. So it's out. Good solid first release.

I didn't notice anything strange in any curbs. I tried to use them agressively, but didn't necessarily cover every inch of them.
    One thing I noticed is that lollipop man is hovering 50cm in the air. At least at first pit counting from the pit exit, I tried the track in practice mode only.

I guess there's no that high resh physical mesh thingy yet as track is pretty much flat all around.

Keep up the good work! Thanks!

4. Rht

Rht

Very nice Mitja, I do love your work mate ...
    I`m still hoping someone makes or converts snetterton 300 for AC .....

5. can be the grass like this?
    [​IMG]

example

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Will be. You mean, like on the last bottom image?

7. Is there anyone that can do a "proper" AI (fastlane and pitlane files)? Would really appreciate it.

8. yeah tried match images and weather
    look
    plus the terraces are too long way too long
    i matched car illumination so you can compare better the track

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. i expect noneless then perfection from you ;), sorry man you already proved your valor with grobnik:D

10. Which terraces you are talking about?

11. on the right you se the terraces stop before ultimate banner in reality, in your track r far more long

12. you mean grandstands, maybe that is cause it is a DTM race, maybe a F1 venue would have longer stands

13. yeah sorry

14. Today will come a new update, where all that you have stated will be fixed.

About that grandstand, which you were saying its too long, take a look at here, and you will change your mind (do not forget, the AC track replicates 2015 season - do not look on old pics).

Last edited: Jun 10, 2015
  15. oh yeah you right :cool:

16. I am having problems with creating a decent racing line (damn). But I`ll over come eventually :)
    So update is postponed.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Grooves are done (its like AC quality). :) :)
    ps: proud on my self.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Mitja Bonca updated Spielberg with a new update entry:

Spielberg v0.7

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Like Like x 1
  19. Thank you Mitja! Fantastic work, always appreciated :)

20. 4000 downloads in 10 days. This must be the record! Thx guys for trusting into my work! I`ll take care of making it even batter! Cheers (this deserves a glass or red wine ;) ).