Sparks Particles fx Formula Hybrid 2023

Misc Sparks Particles fx Formula Hybrid 2023 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
I don't have a "data mod" folder. One of the last steps was copying that data.acd file to the data mod folder but I don't have that.

To unpack the data.acd file, launch Content Manager then click about, where the version number is click on the number a few times this will open up cm for editing. then in content cars select the car right click and at the bottom it should have an unpack data button.

Hope this helps
Rick

To unpack the data.acd file, launch Content Manager then click about, where the version number is click on the number a few times this will open up cm for editing. then in content cars select the car right click and at the bottom it should have an unpack data button.

Hope this helps
Rick
Thanks. I already figured that part out. It created that data folder and I modified the colliders.ini as shown in the video. I just don't understand what he was doing with the "data mod" folder. I'm thinking he had previously made that folder manually and just stores the modified data.acd file there after repacking the car. Anyway, I'm pretty sure I didn't right because I have sparks now but they need to happen more frequently. Down the straight of Baku for example I hardly get any.

Does modifying the colliders impact car performance?

I'm trying to figure out how to get sparks to happen more often. Not get more sparks, but get the "occurrence" of sparks to happen more often. I was told to modify the colliders to do this. However, I don't know how to do that. And if I ever figure it out, I'd like to know if it impacts the performance of the car.

Thanks,
Doug

Can you please redo this tutorial, without background music, the latest CSP and Pure?
I have tried to follow you step by step but I lost track on 2:40. I realy want sparks. :):):)

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 175 87.5%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 33 16.5%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 28 14.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 29 14.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 57 28.5%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 71 35.5%