Spanish Grand Prix Discussion Thread

Grosjean strikes again! like few years ago at spa!
he killed hulk, gasly and himself , maybe some other cars too

* it seems kevin magnussen (another mental) caused grosjean to spin lol

these 2 drivers don't deserve this fast car they have, they always find fresh and creative ways to f*** haas... dixon could be way more better than grosjean guy (i know it's not realistic but still better than grosjean)

Last edited:
Funny, flipping through channels this morning and stumble on F1....nice start.... looks like an Indy car race start.
And before people go nuts think of Rossi being one of the best Indycar drivers LOL. There is like 4 drivers in F1 worth their salt the rest belong somewhere else.

Max doesn't seem to be able to have an incident free race

giphy.gif

As usual a very boring GP at Barcelona, not much to say with Mercedes putting everyone in its place.

Why did Vettel even change for tyres twice and for mediums none the less? What was the logic in that decision?

Cant watch this anymore. Its SOOOO boring and static. Please bring back the old glory days.

You mean the days where Senna and/or Prost drove away from everyone else? Or when Mansell did the same or when Schumacher did it? Sometimes people have really weird nostalgia beliefs as if F1 was always wheel to wheel from start to finish. It never was. The differences are smaller now than they were 20-30 years ago.

Cant watch this anymore. Its SOOOO boring and static. Please bring back the old glory days.
g1oD2Im.jpg

Amazing days when mclaren outqualified everyone by 3 seconds and did amazing racing and late braking to put a lap on the whole field. Surely those 24 drivers are worse than the absolute button masher that is Grosjean. GLORIOUS F1 AMAZING GODS. 2018 F1 is so boring.

Which crash? You mean when Sirotkin didn’t respond on green and didn’t drove a predictable line? Only with a lot of imagination it can be viewed as a crash.
hi,i said crash , when two thing(cars here) collide you can say it's a crash without indicating who was responsible for and there is no need for "a lot of imagination" as you have mentioned to call a collision a crash , may be i'm not a native english speaker (in this case writer) but did i say max crashed into that Russian boi or max hit him or max was the cause of that crash??! i did not even say who hit who , i really don't understand why i have to have high amount of imagination to call it a crash!

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 399 69.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 251 43.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 268 46.7%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 120 20.9%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 159 27.7%
Back