Spa

Why isn't there a propper modern Spa Francorchmaps circuit? Is this so difficult to accomplish?
It's not that tracks are necessarily difficult to do, once you have the needed knowledge and skills of course. It's that it takes a lot of work and thus a lot of time to make them properly. And even if it's a conversion from another game it takes time to do it properly.

And if you wonder why isn't there a version from the developers then the issue is most likely lack of license. Which in turn is most likely a matter of money.

It's not that tracks are necessarily difficult to do, once you have the needed knowledge and skills of course. It's that it takes a lot of work and thus a lot of time to make them properly. And even if it's a conversion from another game it takes time to do it properly.

And if you wonder why isn't there a version from the developers then the issue is most likely lack of license. Which in turn is most likely a matter of money.

Which in turn is most likely a matter of poor sales. Which in turn is most likely because of a lack of high profile content like eg. spa.:whistling:

Definitely agree with the first. And as much as I like rF2 I think lack of sales/income is due to other issues with the game more than lack of (official) content.

I think its both. RF2 is in desperate need of official tracks like Monza, Spa, Nordschleife - and of course new UI, bug fixes, better online experience etc. But it seems like S397 are working on it so perhaps we are slowly getting there...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.