1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tracks Spa Francorchamps 1992 1.0

Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  1. Amazing track. Definitely my favourite. Great work!!! Love it

• Like Like x 1
  2. Fast Furman

Fast Furman
    Premium Member

Thank u so much my favorite track

3. airutonpurosuto8912

airutonpurosuto8912
    needforspeedgamer

Wow

4. Ê possibile aumentare la fossa da 2 ad almeno 20? Sarebbe molto bello Essere in Grado di eseguire on-line. Grazie.

5. CiciMiciKILLER

CiciMiciKILLER
    Hawk Premium Member

Very, VERY good track. Surface is great, it's well optimized for FPS, graphics is nice ... But after my first attempt my best time is around 6 seconds, so pls fix timing on first lap of session.

6. help with cameras,I established them, but they don't happen among themselves

7. io riesco solo a fare un giro quando transito al traguardo si blocca perchè?

8. game crashes under multiplayer??

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Great job, great converting choice. I love it

10. Can you increase the number of pitboxes please? Would be awesome ;)

11. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur
    AC Addict

First thank you for doing those conversions and sharing them. it would be very nice to have more boxes to be able to race with AI, this track and some of your previous conversion.
    I have to say that I am reading those 5 stars review and I don't understand.
    Yes having a conversion of Spa is brilliant, but the road surface is really bad, bumpy like we used to have at the very beginning of the conversions, so I will not give a bad review on the account that the track surface needs a lot of work and there is no AI, but I hope there will an update to bring this conversion to the level of quality that we have gotten used to at this stage.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2014
    • Agree Agree x 2
  12. more pitbox please!!

13. Thanks a lot for this wonderful track, one of the best! Yes, can we have more AI's pls? :)

14. Jens Christian Jensen

Jens Christian Jensen
    Premium Member

Well... Gotta say that it's my favorite track of all tracks in racing apart from Laguna Seca and i haven't downloaded it yet, waiting until friday to get the spa from Kunos ;) but it looks interesting ;) great work!!!

15. We hope :whistling:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Great track and thanks for that.
    I have a request if you can please. I have a server for 20 cars and can't run your track beacause it only has 12 Pit box. Is it possible do add 8 more? Thanks for your time and your hard work.

17. Thanks for the update. Great track. Lots of fun. 12 cars really loads my system. Wish those AI guys
    would quit locking wheels with me.... :)

18. You can always adjust the max clients in your server_cfg.ini