South African Race Tracks

I know these tracks are available even on Race Department but like you said they are not that. I even did converted some of the the racks myself. I can't host a series by using these tracks. So I need somebody that can do high quality (legal) job.

It still holds what was said earlier, you get what you pay for. Even a single quality track is a sh*tload of work for a single modder and requires months, not to talk about several tracks. Apparently you don't intend to pay the modder and didn't even say "please" anywhere - quite rude. Please learn the value of other people sacrificing their rare spare time for creating tracks (for free) for the community before you start ridiculous threads like this one.

I'm sorry, but you don't need $10,000 per track - that's ridiculous :rolleyes:

If you can find the right person who loves the same track that you do, you can get the perfect track for nothing.

Not every track maker is a mercenary who will only create for money, and you shouldn't suggest that they are.

I'm sorry, but you don't need $10,000 per track - that's ridiculous :rolleyes:

If you can find the right person who loves the same track that you do, you can get the perfect track for nothing.

Not every track maker is a mercenary who will only create for money, and you shouldn't suggest that they are.
While I agree with you to a point, I can count the quality AC track builders on one hand and how likely is it that they will want to do such tracks?

How likely is it that one of them wants to make a German track from the 1950s that no-one's ever heard of? Or any of the other obscure tracks in the download section.

All I'm saying is that it doesn't always come down to money.

I was asking if anybody can do it. How much and if I am willing to pay is my business and that of the Modder. Prices are not that high in any case. I just wonder where all the tracks which are on race department comes from and if somebody paid $ 1000.00 per track and then decided to give it away for free. I was looking for track builders not dumb ass comments.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.