1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sound problem

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by hughesyboozy, Oct 23, 2011.

1. i have a problem with the sound (just like on rfactor) where i can hear all the cars revving all the time even when im not close and it seems to cut in and out, sorry if i haven't explained it very well as its a hard one to put into word, im using a creative sound blaster xfi btw, any ideas what to do as i want to buy the game as its fantastic judging from the trial

also you should try advertising this game as i hadn't even heard of it before today and i love my sims
  2. if it's happening in more then 1 game which is your case then it's to do with your software not the games.

have you tried updating the sound Drivers, or changing the sound device ingame if the game allows it?
  3. They advertised it big since April. Here and or other very big simracing sites. :)
  4. no its just this and rfactor which are the same thing really, drivers are all good, its a real shame as i would love to buy it but can't while its like this, its ok if im just hot lapping but when other cars are on the track its horrible, i know something must be causing it on my pc but i don't know what as other people are playing fine. does anyone else use the same sound card as me? thing is i can't test onboard audio as the cable from my case doesn't reach my motherboard

really want to play it as the ffb using a gt2 is great in this game
  5. its only at the start of the race i think so i think its the way the audio is designed when they hit the limiter so i think im going to buy it as the physics are awesome and the f1 cars look like they will be fun
  6. F1 are not fun. They are serious, very serious, and violent! ;-)
  7. while being serious you can have fun for sure :D
  8. Domagoj Lovrić

Domagoj Lovrić
    Reiza Studios

Hi hughesyboozy,

can you please be more specific about the problem, ie. describe exactly where do you get the problem?

If it is simply other cars too loud with you on track, that is solved with the latest (v1.70) patch.
  9. this thread can be closed, i found out it was just the ai hitting the rev limiter at the start of a race but sounded strange so sorry there isn't a problem it was just me:redface: