• Home of the RD Le Mans Series by Vesaro
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sound Issue Reverb

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by TR6speed, Jan 31, 2011.

1. I had to reload my game and the sound has a reverb to it. Had the same issue when I loaded the game the first time. I was able to correct it by changing a specific file. Only trouble is I cannot remember what file it was.
    Can anybody help. I went back through a lot of post, but was unable to find my original post on this issue.

2. Would it be hardware config file in your document's ? <audio mixing="software" reverbs="4" voices="100" />

3. That was the file thanks. This time I copied it to a word file and will keep it in my F1 2010 folder in word.

4. Hi, Can you remember what you changed the setting to,just curious.

5. Yes, I changed the line <audio mixing="Rapture 3D" reverbs="4" voices="100" /> to <audio mixing="software" reverbs="0" voices="100" /> At first I left the Rapture 3D in the line and only changed the reverb=4", but that did not change anything. I did remember that the value of 4 had to be changed to 0 from when I did this the first time. I was not sure about the change from Rapture 3D to software was correct or not, but I gave it a try and it worked for me.