Someone Kidnap all the Converters? XD

lol it seems racer just grinded to a halt lately i dont seen any new conversions or Anything several of then i was looking forward to amg's new suv that range rover classic whahappen to everybody XD

I'm not sure tbh Krisz. I heard some people were doing it so I just figured I'd have a look and see what I can figure out :)

And Fifty, weeks? :p What do you record with anyway?

Probably women or cars harey, right Fifty? ;)

Anyone get round to converting from Forza yet? I'm gonna have a go soon, I want to get some sounds from it too, so.. while I'm there.. lol.
-----------------------------------------

I had converted sounds and models from it. But it's so complicated :s

Actually, I'm using a broken Panasonic Lumix digital camera that used to record hi-def video, but the sensor is broken, so it can't make pictures or videos. But I can put it into video mode and use it to record sound, in stereo.

I've been meaning to get a camera for a while.

Actually, I'm using a broken Panasonic Lumix digital camera that used to record hi-def video, but the sensor is broken, so it can't make pictures or videos. But I can put it into video mode and use it to record sound, in stereo.

I've been meaning to get a camera for a while.

LOL thats awesome hey i guess ya do what works meh it still seems like everyone went into hiding or something lol no new exciting teaser pics of upcomming releases just seems quiet a little too quiet <,< >.>

Heh not ment as an offensive statement just was curious how things where going with our different converters and ya know wondering what the status was on some of the different projects happening sorry to sound a tad gripey just curious

Busy times matey. Eat, sleep, work, tend to kids etc, eat, sleep, work.... the way life goes sometimes :) Racer doesn't feature on my to-do list to be honest. The computer is more a work machine and a way to communicate with family who are all on the other side of the world. Games, not so much...

However, the Range Rover Classic is currently in Racer and backed up on my HDD. It's really in a poor way. Car ini is, well, couldn't really get any worse. Steering wheel isn't detached from the model, sounds are not set up right and so on. I have a term break coming up in four weeks so will try and get a 'rough' release uploaded for those keen to play around with it. There is permission to release the vehicle as long as credit is given to the original author. Received an email yonks ago!

Hope that clears up things on the Range Rover front for you :)

Yeah, I think we all are busy with life, and still waiting for a stable release.
Have been taking it slow myself, but not entirely. Badlands is CG'd with
bumpmaps and I rearranged the buildings, replaced the sheriffs office
with a better model that is more in agreement with the rest. Gizmo's is
"resting", I am soooo tired of that track.. and I am looking at the Lancia
Stratos. Have done some crappy convertions to see if I could do it, and
would really like to do a scratch made version, if I find time. But I am not
really a car modeller so don't hold your breath.. The other tracks are on
hold, can't really do anything before Racer is stabilized. But, Small City
looks really bad now (I still use 0815) so I am going to redo all the shaders
and make some semi-cg stuff. If I release or not remains to see.

It has been good to take a break from Racer, and I think the timing was
perfect too as Ruud is busy perfecting it. Maybe, by the time I get my
energy and interest back, he will release the long awaited super-duper
mega-optimized state-of-the-art #1 version of Racer ;)

Yeah, I think we all are busy with life, and still waiting for a stable release.
Have been taking it slow myself, but not entirely. Badlands is CG'd with
bumpmaps and I rearranged the buildings, replaced the sheriffs office
with a better model that is more in agreement with the rest. Gizmo's is
"resting", I am soooo tired of that track.. and I am looking at the Lancia
Stratos. Have done some crappy convertions to see if I could do it, and
would really like to do a scratch made version, if I find time. But I am not
really a car modeller so don't hold your breath.. The other tracks are on
hold, can't really do anything before Racer is stabilized. But, Small City
looks really bad now (I still use 0815) so I am going to redo all the shaders
and make some semi-cg stuff. If I release or not remains to see.

It has been good to take a break from Racer, and I think the timing was
perfect too as Ruud is busy perfecting it. Maybe, by the time I get my
energy and interest back, he will release the long awaited super-duper
mega-optimized state-of-the-art #1 version of Racer ;)

ahhhh np and glad to hear about the range rover also i think we should have like a twitter thread XD so everyone can post their own status updates not just for projects but stuff thats happening in their lives and not just the offtopic thread thats just more for discussion what im more suggesting is like is someone asks like Hey how is Mbw doing or How is kriz or how was your day you can post it here in this thread without getting anyone else in a tizzy about clogging up another thread with just personal details but meh thats just my two cents worth

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back