rF2 Soapbox Racing @ Soaptrack - Wednesday 3rd December 2008

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
great races, especially were 4 of us made it to the end all in a pack :highfive: was a great laugh, would of been better if there was a more flowing course, the fast chicane at the start followed by a blind hairpin proved a race ender for many, but none the less it was damn good fun.

great races, especially were 4 of us made it to the end all in a pack :highfive: was a great laugh, would of been better if there was a more flowing course, the fast chicane at the start followed by a blind hairpin proved a race ender for many, but none the less it was damn good fun.

Yeah I think it was Ryan I hit coming over that blind hill in the last race at that track - sorry mate didn't see anybody until it was too late - that's when I went on to compete on 3 wheels :laugh2:

Watching the replay for my first win on RD :clap: - there was some really nice, close & very fair racing going on - well done to everyone!

It would be great if it was a regular event - I can't think of a better medicine!!

Yeah I think it was Ryan I hit coming over that blind hill in the last race at that track - sorry mate didn't see anybody until it was too late - that's when I went on to compete on 3 wheels :laugh2:

Watching the replay for my first win on RD :clap: - there was some really nice, close & very fair racing going on - well done to everyone!

It would be great if it was a regular event - I can't think of a better medicine!!

Haha - don't worry about it. James and Sam(?) had had a problem in front and I couldn't miss... errr I mean avoid, them! :D

The Red Bull pack of four dicing for the win in the second race was ace fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 44 20.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 26 12.2%