So much FUN!!

This game is a BLAST.... it is fun to blow off steam after you get wrecked in iRacing to go to this game and just cause HAVOC...If you have not tried it, go get it you will enjoy it... once they get some more cars it might take quite a bit of my time..hehe..The Physics are AMAZING...

Cheers
RJ

It works good with a wheel, the car handling is definitely arcade but, I don't notice dead-zone or other steering issues. The game-play is fun and the crash physics are great entertainment.

Good to hear, thanks racenut! Older versions had quite a sluggish feel with the wheel and big dead zone in the middle but was great fun nonetheless. I think it's time to buy this next time I get some money.

Good to hear, thanks racenut! Older versions had quite a sluggish feel with the wheel and big dead zone in the middle but was great fun nonetheless. I think it's time to buy this next time I get some money.
I don't think they have all of the wheel settings implemented, it's still basic and could use some lock adjustment or the like for steer rate. Changing rotation at the wheel should do the trick for now though.

I jumped at the 33% off sale price as others did. Its definitely pre-alpha (as they state in lettering that could be seen from space yet some on Steam are demanding refunds) but for that its got a lot of promise. Controls are as basic as it comes & graphics options need serious attention but that'll come in time.

While I love Assetto when your mates come over and as more beers are consumed this will be perfect for a night of social drunk gaming.

My Buttkicker is bouncing along nicely on NCG. Just wish Kunos could figure out how to make it work while they're at it.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.