SLI / pro display; some simple questions.

Niels_at_home

Reiza Studios
Hello!

I'm not a fan of blinking lights, but may have to give in.. However I'm worried after having a brief go with a SLI pro. The device seems fine but the software a bit weird. Here is *all* I want to do, in rFactor:

1) For each gear, set at what RPM each set of LEDs lights up
The software I saw allowed 23435425 ways to set the blinking order but not this vital thing of controlling at what RPM the lights go on! (its different per gear too in real life..)

2) Show split times / lap times
Not sure if this is possible..

3) Show + or - from fastest time
Not sure if thats possible...

Can it do these things and if so with what software? I'd like to find out :)

Niels

Neils
1 - Yes (Zap did one for iR where you can asigned highest rpm for each car so it flashes )
but for each gear and each vehicle , you might want to ask him, im pretty sure you can do this.
since SLIMaxMgr have profiles that you can create and assigned for each sim you are playing, it is very possible to do what you want.
2 - Yes (split time display and or lap time is on of the basic options in the right display)
3 - Yes (delta time difference with best and difference with last - also right display)

SLI-Pro is the best thing I have since sliced bread. -well may be a tad better,;)

here's me doing laps on your GSC Formula 3, with sli pro
shows fuel : speed on the left and lap times on the right, if I turn the switch to position 6 it shows delta split (question 3)

Cheers
Marcus

Upvote 0
Another, probably simple, question.

What if I have made certain settings with a rotary switch, closed my sim. By accident change the position of that switch, and start the sim again. Is the position of the switch updated to its new setting when you're in the car again, are the ingame settings and switches now out of sync?

Upvote 0
Another, probably simple, question.

What if I have made certain settings with a rotary switch, closed my sim. By accident change the position of that switch, and start the sim again. Is the position of the switch updated to its new setting when you're in the car again, are the ingame settings and switches now out of sync?

Settings are never out of sync, just put the switch back to the postition before., each position of the switch can act as a funciton, i.e., if on pos 4 you have assigned as fuel mix high , then when you re-start the game , it will default to whatever the defaults is. and when you select positon 4 it will recognized this as fuel mix high again in game.

Upvote 0
Yeah okay that's clear, the values on the switches are functions. But clearly, there is something out of sync when the default value isn't corresponding with the switch, before you use to switch to change something. Right after then the function which is attached to the position is carried out so the problem is solved. I'll try and see if there is a solution for this nitpicky problem.

Upvote 0

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 24.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 18 23.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Forum trophies