1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Skoda Octavia Cup @ Kinnekulle - Tuesday December 7th 2010

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Adam Eggbeer, Dec 3, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT Skoda
    Mod: Skoda Octavia Cup
    Track: Kinnekulle

Event start: 20:00 GMT
    Practice: 30 minutes
    Qualification: 10 minutes
    Warm up: 3 minutes
    Race: 2 x 20 minutes

1. 2006/2007 cars only

2. Click here to read the password and golden rules.

3. We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here. You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.
  2. Entry List:

1. Ryan Callan
    2. Paul Cullern
    3. Tommi Ojala
    4. Ludek Bartos
    5. Rhys Gardiner
    6. -
    7. -
    8. -
    9. -
    10. -
    11. -
    12. -
    13. -
    14. -
    15. -
  3. Tyre shredding delight - I'm in.
  4. Im in please!
  5. Put me down as a maybe please
  6. Better download and practice a little now haha.
  7. wow.. this looks like wery intresting track.. im IN!
  8. I cant make ti sorry guys, wife says we going Christmas shopping :(
  9. Come on guys, its a great track for these beauties to race at. We need 4 more definates for this one to go ahead.
  10. Sign me up please, but I'm a newbie here.
  11. sori nevermind, forgot that i have to work early the day after. ps. i'm racing this at 3 am, so its going to be a sleepy person at work it i race.
  12. I'll give this a go. :)
  13. Server is up.
  14. We need some more guys for this to let the event go on. :)
  15. Roy Magnes

Roy Magnes
    Gentleman Driver Staff

Ole Marius and myself are occupied with the season finale of PCC at RLN tonight, but we would be here if we could :)
  16. Doesn't seem like this is gonna fly, so I'm out sorry guys. Would have loved to drive here too :(
  17. Will scrub this one guys. To bad. :)
  18. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

OK Im in:) but think not enough. Low people:frown:
  19. I got up when it was time to race, and found that the event had been cancelled... still, I started up the game and checked the server, and Valerio and Ludek were practicing on it. Unfortunately I got an rfm mismatch, so I decided to go back to bed.

I wish more people had signed up... from what little offline practice I did, these cars and this track are a great match.