1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Skins for season 8 - A new/edited one for Reik?

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by Nicolai Nicholson, Jan 8, 2012.

1. Hi guys, please let me know if you are changing skins from last season, and to the new guys, please let us know what skin you are going to use for the league.

Anthony I, you have two skin folders at MyDrive, which one can I delete?

Also, are somebody able to fix Reik's skin so it wears the 3rd Champion crest?

2. Reik Major

Reik Major
    Premium Member

Ha, ha, thx for remembering about the crest. :) I'll ask Chris Vick again. Maybe I try it myself (with his help). Finally I'll let you know when it's done and send you the latest file to add it to mydrive...

3. My biggest shame is the anti-climax of winning as there is little to collect except praises from your co-racers. There should have been salut-videos and a trophy, but at the moment the crest on the skin is the only "reward" we have, and therefore I think it is important :)

4. Reik Major

Reik Major
    Premium Member

Don't worry Nico, the praises from other racers (who know what it means to handle such a car) is the biggest reward I like to get. :) In addition I like to thank everyone who voted for me in the sim racer of the year vote. It made me reach a split 3rd place together with Florian Strauss. That feels cool! :)

5. Nico, pls delete the pacific one thx

6. I have a new skin that is different from my previous Presto GP Pacific skin. People will need to delete the UnderdogRacing folder from the Pacific skins if you have them on your drive. New skin url: http://www.decisionsnw.com/racing/UnderdogRacing.rar

Also
    If someone sends me the crest image, Reiks skin, and instructions on where and what size you want the crest placed I can do it. BTY I can;t seem to get into the mydrive skin depository. Probably because the password for this league is different than the standard one from the Presto GP site. Help?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  7. Reik Major

Reik Major
    Premium Member

Great skin Bob!!!!!! To answer the rest of your post I've sent you a PM. :)

thx very much! :)

8. Reik Major

Reik Major
    Premium Member

ha, ha, cool! I like the style in general. So if I had asked you instead of Chris to make me a skin would it have been a "Simpsons" or "Tom & Jerry" skin then? :) (or to make it more crazy "Ran & Stimpy"!)

9. It would have been whatever you wanted. There's always "I Dream of Jeanie" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Dream_of_Jeannie Barbara Eden was/is hot. Only a real champion would have the guts to drive a pink car! Anything can be had for the right price....perhaps like teaching me how to drive 1/2 as fast as you :D
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  10. lol, this is you (your style) Reik, is it not? ;)

11. Reik Major

Reik Major
    Premium Member

ha, ha! great one :) I like the colour scheme.

I'll drive my actual skin at least for this season to honorize Chris' suberb job.

But I have a challenge suggestion: If I defend the title again, you can create me a skin for season 9 using those colours... I'd use such a skin with pride! :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Question, has Reik's skin been updated?
    The last skin I added to my collection was Bob's Underdog livery; very nice BTW.
    Are there any others that I should be downloading?

13. Reik Major

Reik Major
    Premium Member

Mine isn't updated yet as Chris is on a business trip. Will let you know when it's done...

• Like Like x 1