Site Navigation

Anyone else having problems with this site?
Terrible lagging problems whilst trying to navigate this site, scroll wheel not responsive, typing is slow to respond and page loading is slow.
I use Chrome on a windows 10 64bit system. Don't have any problems with any other sites. Have smooth scrolling enabled in Chrome also on my Logitech mouse.

Warren Dawes

Premium
I've also been suffering most of the above symptoms over the past 2 -3 weeks, sometimes so bad I can't use the Forum.
In addition to those symptoms mentioned, I regularly get Windows messages saying that access failed or timed out and the webpage is reloaded (except not where I was viewing). I also regularly have major problems using the back arrow (to go back to the previous page after viewing a topic), sometimes I have to hit the back arrow several times to leave a page.
Strangely, it is quite variable, sometimes ok, sometimes occasionally slow while viewing the forum, sometimes ridiculously slow and un-responsive. It can vary depending on the time of day. I've tried three different browsers (IE11, Firefox, Chrome) and it affects all of them to varying degrees.
I haven't thought it was associated with the ads, unless certain ads are more influencing than others?
I've also tried on two different PC's, with identical results. One uses Windows 10, the other Windows 7.
Very strange, and I have no problems with all my other websites / forums. :confused:

Last edited:

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 83 19.3%
  • €151-500

Votes: 119 27.7%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 71 16.6%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 36 8.4%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 42 9.8%