Sell 'Simucube 2 Pro' - 'CC Formula CSX 2- 'Simlab SF1 Seat'

BUMP / EDIT: Sorry guys, I would like to apologise but had a family emergency over the past couple weeks and didn't have much access to my PC to read or reply to anything.

During this time the Wheel has been shipped off to Cube Controls for a service as I wanted it to be in immaculate condition before selling. It's been cleaned and is now in original box and packaging and as stated by them 'good as new', I will be replying to anyone that has messaged me over the past couple of days and I'll also be updating images. Original post is left in below.

Hi,

Unfortunately due to lack of space as recently my career took off in a direction that means I can't spend 6 hours a day driving cars (I know, I hate being an adult), I'm being forced into taking a long break from sim racing until I have the space to start it back up again.

Looking to rehome my Simubcube 2 Pro - All cables ETC. I can give full pictures and videos or whatever of everything I have for it, pretty sure I still have the original box too in the loft.

My Cube Controls Formula CSX 2 (It doesn't have any stickers on it at all but I'm pretty sure you can get a sticker pack from Cube Controls for like £3). I can also throw in my custom made Mercedes F1 layouts for the wheel (which I embarrassingly spent weeks recreating to perfection, if you want them that is). I have all the cables etc for this too, maybe also the original box.

My SimLab SF1 seat, It's currently collecting dust in the Loft but still in great condition.

IDEALLY, I would love to arrange for them to be picked up, I live in Bournemouth. Shipping some of this stuff would be an absolute nightmare cause of the size and weight and insurance of these items but it theres a way we can work this out then for sure, let's talk.

I do also have some other bits and bobs, I have an entire SimLab P1X but the entire thing is dismantled and I wouldn't be able to take pictures of it, It's also fairly easy to store and doesn't take up much space so I'm half tempted to keep it for when I pick things back up again, however It could be thrown in as some form of bundle.

I have a Pedal and Seat slider, Triple Monitor stand (standalone) and possibly some other bits to that too.

Snapchat-1865106700.jpg

Attachments

• Snapchat-1118698559.jpg
    Snapchat-1118698559.jpg
    429.5 KB · Views: 95
  • Snapchat-523132133.jpg
    Snapchat-523132133.jpg
    280.7 KB · Views: 135
  • Snapchat-242055237.jpg
    Snapchat-242055237.jpg
    230.4 KB · Views: 132
  • Snapchat-1115020146.jpg
    Snapchat-1115020146.jpg
    237.2 KB · Views: 136
  • 20221020_170727.jpg
    20221020_170727.jpg
    328.1 KB · Views: 20
  • 20221020_170741.jpg
    20221020_170741.jpg
    523.4 KB · Views: 23
  • 20221020_170800.jpg
    20221020_170800.jpg
    463.2 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Hi,

Unfortunately due to lack of space as recently my career took off in a direction that means I can't spend 6 hours a day driving cars (I know, I hate being an adult), I'm being forced into taking a long break from sim racing until I have the space to start it back up again.

Looking to rehome my Simubcube 2 Pro - All cables ETC. I can give full pictures and videos or whatever of everything I have for it, pretty sure I still have the original box too in the loft.

My Cube Controls Formula CSX 2 (It doesn't have any stickers on it at all but I'm pretty sure you can get a sticker pack from Cube Controls for like £3). I can also throw in my custom made Mercedes F1 layouts for the wheel (which I embarrassingly spent weeks recreating to perfection, if you want them that is). I have all the cables etc for this too, maybe also the original box.

My SimLab SF1 seat, It's currently collecting dust in the Loft but still in great condition.

IDEALLY, I would love to arrange for them to be picked up, I live in Bournemouth. Shipping some of this stuff would be an absolute nightmare cause of the size and weight and insurance of these items but it theres a way we can work this out then for sure, let's talk.

I do also have some other bits and bobs, I have an entire SimLab P1X but the entire thing is dismantled and I wouldn't be able to take pictures of it, It's also fairly easy to store and doesn't take up much space so I'm half tempted to keep it for when I pick things back up again, however It could be thrown in as some form of bundle.

I have a Pedal and Seat slider, Triple Monitor stand (standalone) and possibly some other bits to that too.

View attachment 581444
I would love to know how much to ship the SF1 to the USA... Been out of stock this side of the pond a while.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.