1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SimSteering Wheel by Leo Bodnar Review

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RaceDepartment, Jun 27, 2013.

1. RaceDepartment

Administrator Staff

Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

SimSteering Wheel by Leo Bodnar Review

Continue reading the Original Blog Post
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2013
  2. rFactor 2 has the best ffb out there currently. How come it was not the top priority for this test. Great read anyway :)
  3. Mmmmm Bodnar wheel....one day you will be mine ;)

Thanks for a great review Giovanni.
  4. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

Great job really nice read.
    looks like you had a good time testing.
  5. Stefan Woudenberg

Stefan Woudenberg
    Premium Member

Too bad rF2 was not tested, but enjoyed reading the report, thank you Giovanni!
  6. The Bodnarwheel probably rips your arms of when you hit the grass.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Much appreciate the impressions. Sounds like a beast of a wheel. One of these days.....
  8. thanks a lot guys for your comments, hope to do the rf2, pcars and rre review soon!
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Have you ever tried the ECCI 7000 wheel? I have one and I'm wondering if it's worth upgrading to the Bodnar wheel. Another guy named Adrian from the iRacing and ISI forums used to own an ECCI 7000 and now owns the Leo FFB wheel. Unfortunately he can't make a fair comparison because his ECCI was faulty and lacked proper FFB.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. well, the Ecci 7000 is a very good wheel but the bodnar one is way better, the price differents say a lot in my very opninion
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Hello and thanks for the swift reply Giovanni. I appreciate your answer, but are you claiming Leo's wheel is better from personal experience? In other words did you actually *own* or *try* the ECCI 7000 before coming to this conclusion, or are you basing your claim from online research or what you've been told? Can you explain WHY Leo's wheel is better or what exactly makes it better than the ECCI 7000? The ECCI 7000 also has no deadzone and no backlash, and is very smooth.
  12. Where Stefano Pianoterra bought his Mounting bracket support for the servomotor ? It could be very interesting for our homemade RFR Wheel... Thank-you...
  14. How you guys liking the wheel so far?
  15. You're welcome. :)

Where are the reviews for rf2, pCars, AC, etc?
  16. Still no follow up for rF2?? Can't get to work on that Sim??