Sell Simracing bay and Heusinkveld Engineering Pro pedals

Kek700

Premium
With much regret I have decided to try and sell my Heusinkveld Engineering Pro pedals
Have not a clue to what they are worth, I have decided on £300 ??

Uk based, Rochester Kent.

2F5FDC98-D6C1-40DB-AAE5-42E9773FF60C.jpeg C2247F06-800D-4FF6-B991-4445363838FD.jpeg Half of the electronics plastic box is broken, does not effect it at all, as shown on photo.

For sale simracing bay Lamborghini GT3 wheel.
Need £500, any less and it is not worth me selling it. Will cost a lot more than that to replace it.

7997E995-3395-49BD-9350-2DB1044CBA90.jpeg 07B63501-C187-4247-83AB-887DD1CC1D91.jpeg SOLD
SOLD

Last edited:
Yes, I do .:)
Thought it would fly off the self, there seems to be a lull in the sim racing buying world.
Just checked the price, they go for about £1000 ?
Noticed it with other stuff I am trying to sell, everything seems slow post covid19.

Last edited:
Those are amazing pedals. Had mine for years and never broke a sweat. There clutch is amazing too so much so i Currently looking for a way too mount just my Huesinkveld clutch too my Simajic p2000 Pedal set.

Who ever got the pedals will be more than happy.

Simagic is where I would be if I was in the market for pedals, I have HPP " their original models " which I love, not sure some would agree with that. ( fell for their looks, and their performance )
From a perspective that HE pros are excellent pedals, it is difficult to separate them from HPP. Had my HE pros since 2015, if they do not sell I am quite happy to display them on my shelf next to my rig, faultless in operation, and from what I have just said look like a million dollars too.:)

Last edited:
I guess Brexit has made goods from UK very unattractive for the EU. I will have to add a significant amount off Tax to the purchase wich makes it no good deal for me.
In Holland Simgear is selling like mad, dont recognize the decline in demand

NOOOOO NOOOOOO please do not buy them.

d258dd41d445b5fa65abe38f7cf65d45.jpg

Ask Han for an independent point of view.:)

My take is you certainly will not be slower.:thumbsup:

It is really about consistency, I think pedals like these get you more of a " firmly fixed into your head " feeling.

I have used just pot pedal, Fanatec Club sport load cell, then these, I now have HPP hydraulic pedal in a hopeless crusade to get some feeling into these numb old legs of mine.

It is perfectly feasible that you have perfected the pedals you have and a change maybe counter that.
I have changed mine over a number of years so I think Han @HF2000 is in a perfect position to give you advice, as he was where you were 6 months ago. He has definitely got faster much to my annoyance.:(

Braking is very important in sim racing as you obviously get no feedback at all, so any help in that department is most welcome. That is how I would sum these pedals up, they give you a lot of sensory assistance.:)

NOOOOO NOOOOOO please do not buy them.

View attachment 544982

Ask Han for an independent point of view.:)

My take is you certainly will not be slower.:thumbsup:

It is really about consistency, I think pedals like these get you more of a " firmly fixed into your head " feeling.

I have used just pot pedal, Fanatec Club sport load cell, then these, I now have HPP hydraulic pedal in a hopeless crusade to get some feeling into these numb old legs of mine.

It is perfectly feasible that you have perfected the pedals you have and a change maybe counter that.
I have changed mine over a number of years so I think Han @HF2000 is in a perfect position to give you advice, as he was where you were 6 months ago. He has definitely got faster much to my annoyance.:(

Braking is very important in sim racing as you obviously get no feedback at all, so any help in that department is most welcome. That is how I would sum these pedals up, they give you a lot of sensory assistance.:)
Well, I have broken only a few PB's since I got my new rig with HE pedals but I'm convinced that I've improved on my consistency. My conversion was not only the pedals but also the wheel. So from a G27 wheel and pedals, desk mounted and a normal chair to a rig with Bodnar DD drive and HE Sprint pedals is quite a change that took some races and practice to get up to speed again. I certainly have less off tracks by my own fault. Partly because of a better FFB from the DD and partly because I can brake more consistent and have better feeling with trailbraking. Another advantage of the pedals for me, was that I could adjust them to my liking (position, angle, stiffness and travel distance) where that was totally not the case with the G27.

But Allan, you are already much faster and you sure have better control of the car. I don't know what equipment you have now so it's hard for me to say if it will benefit you in the same way as it did for me.

But I certainly love my HE pedals.

Last edited:
Thanx guys,im going DD,in a matter of days,my T500rs is on its final leg of its life..Currently have Fanatec V3,s but have heard so much about these Heusinkveld peddles.....my dilema is i have dialled these V3,s now to just how my driving is,so a DD is the first step to get more feel,maybe get a couple more tenths,then i might see bout peddals..

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.