SimRaceTV: What Is Going On?

It seems the ongoing problems with SimRaceTV continue. Today the broadcast is not working at all. It just says its offline. I'm assuming this is another SimRaceTV fault? Why do they seem not capable of delivering good quality broadcasts. I think FSR should consider broadcasting their own races because SimRaceTV clearly aren't doing a good job for FSR at the moment.

Well it might not be their fault this time but it does seem that poor broadcasts are a regular occurence with SimRaceTV. Even when the broadcasts work the quality on them is terrible. Very pixelated.

Anyway all broadcast companies have issues sometimes, it doesn't matter what company you choose, at the end it's impossible to avoid problems. For example, during the WT race PSRTV was broadcasting the iRacing DWC race, and I've heard they had quite a lot of problems as well (it wasn't even working when I opened it). What I can say is that Lutz (Simrace.tv) has been always trying to help us in everything, same with Damian trying to organize the broadcasts.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More leagues

• Prizes

• Trophies

• Forum trophies