SimHub and a single Buttkicker Gamer 2

I’m very excited to be receiving my BK Gamer 2 later today. I’ve downloaded SimHub, and I’m all ready to start tinkering. It will be mounted directly to an office chair.

I’m unclear as to what effects I should have the BK respond, and at what frequency.

Can anyone that has this kind of set up offer some insight as to where I should start with the SimHub outputs? I pretty much exclusively play AMS2.

Thanks!

I do not know ;-) . I have purchased Simhub and connected BK under a separate sound card.
Do I need to do anything else?

now I see that Simhub does not work, so what should I do?
I already have OK, but I have set to change gears and there is a big lag, however, especially when changing up

Last edited:
Upvote 0
but anyone with a concern about neighbours etc might want to tread with caution
Now I'm concerned! I'm on the other side of the house with my family sleeping one side and me and my rig on the other but they can hear my magnetic shifters clicking something, do you think a Buttkicker even turned down lowish would disturb them?

Upvote 0
Now I'm concerned! I'm on the other side of the house with my family sleeping one side and me and my rig on the other but they can hear my magnetic shifters clicking something, do you think a Buttkicker even turned down lowish would disturb them?

Hard to say. Because it’s a very low frequency, it likes to travel through any surfaces it’s in contact with. Is it possible to buy one from a retailer that does no hassle returns so you can try it? Just a thought.

Upvote 0
Thanks for sharing your profiles. I've just started using SimHub. I have a Buttkicker Gamer 2. After trying out your profiles, reading what Mr Latte had to say and experimenting on my own here is what I've come up with. A lot of my settings are based on Mr Latte and then tweaked to my liking for a single shaker.

*I've only tried my profile out with ACC.
How do I use these and where do I put them?

Upvote 0
Thanks for sharing your profiles. I've just started using SimHub. I have a Buttkicker Gamer 2. After trying out your profiles, reading what Mr Latte had to say and experimenting on my own here is what I've come up with. A lot of my settings are based on Mr Latte and then tweaked to my liking for a single shaker.

*I've only tried my profile out with ACC.
Double post so I will just say that my new simulation kit buttkicker is nice and quiet and not disturbing anyone in my house :) stoked ;)

Upvote 0
For many of our simracers the best Buttkicker settings for (RFactor2) but would work in most sim titles, are as follow ↓ View attachment 422014
btkickrRF2Sett.JPG

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play