1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Win a £4,500 Vesaro Racing Rig! Click here for more information.

SimBin's Nordschleife vs The Green Hell (Comparison Video)

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Bram, Sep 3, 2008.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Member Premium Member

Maybe some of you know this one already. But it is too good not to share it with you all:

[media]http://vimeo.com/1650455[/media]

2. Excellent Bram thanks. That was amazingly well put together. Any idea how that was timed so well?

3. just wow. :thumb:

4. Quite simply awesome. One thing I did notice is that the car seemed to be moving around and bouncing on the suspension quite a bit more in real life. Guess this would be a bit disorientating in game without getting the 'feeling' of it.

5. Ollle, i think now we can start a competition like in game magazines between 2 pictures: find the 10 differences between the 2 circuits... :)

6. Hehe, just don't know if you'd always be able to actually find 10 differences ;)

Found this movie quite impressive as well. What stuck the most with me was when the curbs started and stopped on both views at the same time.. I was quite surprised, that these really are at the same places and the elevation changes in general seem to be really realistic - just compare it to the old versions we've got thus far, it's quite better.. :thumb:

7. GTR Evo - Nordschleife real vs ingame footage.

I couldn't find it right away on the forum, but here is a very nice comparison between real-life and in game footage of the Nordschleife :) The Green HELL.

Edit: See toppost :)

8. Beautiful to see, i love the Nordschleife :)

9. amazing! i just wish those lightning changes were ingame, maybe in gtr3...

10. I'm all goosepimply!!

11. What a fantastic video, thank you very much for sharing it with us

12. I wish I could drive like that. I think I need to learn how to setup the cars.

13. Why oh why did they repave over the graffiti on the ground???
    -i loved to stop (in practice) from time to time and read what it said back when i played Gran Turismo 4. There's a checkered stripe under the bridge on Dottinger-Hohe that i would use to time my laps.

BTW- great vid

14. Tim Ling

Tim Ling
    It's a million-to-1 chance, but it just might work Premium Member

awesome....can't help the big smile on my face :D