1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SimBin's Nordschleife vs The Green Hell (Comparison Video)

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Bram, Sep 3, 2008.

1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Maybe some of you know this one already. But it is too good not to share it with you all:

2. Excellent Bram thanks. That was amazingly well put together. Any idea how that was timed so well?
  3. just wow. :thumb:
  4. Quite simply awesome. One thing I did notice is that the car seemed to be moving around and bouncing on the suspension quite a bit more in real life. Guess this would be a bit disorientating in game without getting the 'feeling' of it.
  5. Ollle, i think now we can start a competition like in game magazines between 2 pictures: find the 10 differences between the 2 circuits... :)
  6. Hehe, just don't know if you'd always be able to actually find 10 differences ;)

Found this movie quite impressive as well. What stuck the most with me was when the curbs started and stopped on both views at the same time.. I was quite surprised, that these really are at the same places and the elevation changes in general seem to be really realistic - just compare it to the old versions we've got thus far, it's quite better.. :thumb:
  7. GTR Evo - Nordschleife real vs ingame footage.

I couldn't find it right away on the forum, but here is a very nice comparison between real-life and in game footage of the Nordschleife :) The Green HELL.

Edit: See toppost :)
  8. Beautiful to see, i love the Nordschleife :)
  9. amazing! i just wish those lightning changes were ingame, maybe in gtr3...
  10. I'm all goosepimply!!
  11. What a fantastic video, thank you very much for sharing it with us
  12. I wish I could drive like that. I think I need to learn how to setup the cars.
  13. Why oh why did they repave over the graffiti on the ground???
    -i loved to stop (in practice) from time to time and read what it said back when i played Gran Turismo 4. There's a checkered stripe under the bridge on Dottinger-Hohe that i would use to time my laps.

BTW- great vid
  14. Tim Ling

Tim Ling
    It's a million-to-1 chance, but it just might work Premium Member

awesome....can't help the big smile on my face :D