Simagic P1000 Pedals with Haptic Motors

@Metla - Hi dude so what affect are you running on each pedal now and why did you use SimHub rather than the software that comes with the pedals, was it just because it has more affects?

I'm wondering for effects that both bits of software have is there a differnce in how they feel?

It looks like you can buy these haptic motors separate from the P1000. Anyone know if you would be able to use them on other pedals if you could figure out a mount? I like the look of these better than what is available from Sim3D. Thanks.

@Metla - Hi dude so what affect are you running on each pedal now and why did you use SimHub rather than the software that comes with the pedals, was it just because it has more affects?

I'm wondering for effects that both bits of software have is there a differnce in how they feel?
Im using simhub primarily because it has more functions/affects, I assume you can tweak to the same detail in the default software but I didn't spend anytime with it when I saw it couldn't do wheel lock.

Hers a couple screenshots of my settings in simhub for AMS2.

simhub1.png
simhub 2.png

It looks like you can buy these haptic motors separate from the P1000. Anyone know if you would be able to use them on other pedals if you could figure out a mount? I like the look of these better than what is available from Sim3D. Thanks.
I did read that someone did buy a set and rig them up to work from the audio signal from a parallel audio device in the same manner as you would a buttkicker or similar.

Otherwise they run off the pedal base in order to communicate with the software layer. The additional power supply also feeds the motors via the pedal base.

Last edited:
I got mine in yesterday. So far they’re very impressive. The build quality punches way above the price point. Lots of adjustability too. I’ve already got a buttkicker for haptics, but the motors on the pedals feel so much more authentic...and they’re very powerful. They’ve made me realize that my trail braking isn’t as smooth as I thought it was. The brake comes out of the box feeling very close to a real GT3 car. The throttle pedal is a little light, but regardless of what you may read, you can swap the spring with the lightest clutch spring (it disassembles just like the brake pedal), and it’s pretty perfect. Assetto Corsa/ ACC syncs automatically. I haven’t quite figured out how to get Forza titles to work yet. Absolutely zero buyers remorse.View attachment 685122View attachment 685123
I understand the haptic motors mimics TC and ABS, but can you have them vibrate to mimic the engine rumble?

ignoring the haptics for a moment, is the load cell drift still an issue with these pedals, wherby the registered brake force decreases as the elastomers relax? It happens with all elastomer pedals but it was noted as worse on these than most. Its the only thing thats stopped me buying the p1000s yet

I got mine in yesterday. So far they’re very impressive. The build quality punches way above the price point. Lots of adjustability too. I’ve already got a buttkicker for haptics, but the motors on the pedals feel so much more authentic...and they’re very powerful. They’ve made me realize that my trail braking isn’t as smooth as I thought it was. The brake comes out of the box feeling very close to a real GT3 car. The throttle pedal is a little light, but regardless of what you may read, you can swap the spring with the lightest clutch spring (it disassembles just like the brake pedal), and it’s pretty perfect. Assetto Corsa/ ACC syncs automatically. I haven’t quite figured out how to get Forza titles to work yet. Absolutely zero buyers remorse.View attachment 685122View attachment 685123

Appreciate if you can come back again with some more feedback on the pedals and the haptics. Just some of your own thoughts on how strong or what Hz you think these are working well with in comparison to say a good transducer/BK option.

This does look like a nice solution and tidy looking set of pedals too.

In the past I have always thought that we could still create better or more advanced effects with (audio tactile/transducers/exciters) than with motors as these wont have the delay of a spinning motor and just that Simhub gives much more options for effects creation/operation than with motors does?

Would appreciate your own thoughts and feedback sir.

Kind of related but just ask and I will delete....

Just to highlight something else, their has recently been a new exciter released to the market. Have been contacted about them and already have 6 being sent to test at some point.

These, may perform similar to a few popular options already being used by people. Although think it does look nicer and more compact than some models and no need to add clumsy looking 3D printed cases too. Hoping they are a bit more robust but they do have a different design and might work well on pedals.

Xcite XT32-4 exciter​

• Xtreme wide frequency response
  • Xtreme precise and powerful
  • Xtreme low distortion
  • Xtreme reliable
  • Xtreme affordable

Last edited:
I understand the haptic motors mimics TC and ABS, but can you have them vibrate to mimic the engine rumble?
Yep.

I have mine set to come through the throttle when Im red-lining so I know to shift gear. But you can also have it just for the effect as per personal preference in simhub.

Pretty sure they have now released a stand-alone kit which consists of the motor,power supply, and a control board so you can mount them to other pedal sets, and I believe some people have already started building mounting kits.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 13 14.1%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 9.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 10 10.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 12.0%
  • Friday

Votes: 34 37.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 50 54.3%