1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sim or arcade title?

Discussion in 'Project CARS' started by Eric. K, Jan 15, 2012.

1. Is this a Sim (ala rFactor or Simbin title) or just more of an "Arcadish" title? The screenshots and videos look awesome!!
  2. They are definitely aiming for a sim title. Of course, it's still in pre-alpha, but the physics and FFB are well in the right direction.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. The graphics are stunning! But I really prefer having more of a simulation type game than an arcadey game. So which one is this?
  4. Adrian Britton

Adrian Britton
    @ Simberia @Simberia

I would say it is heading more towards a sim then an arcade game.
    The turning curve of the car can sometimes feel a bit "central turning" like the old toca race driver 2, but if you set it on pro then the motions and handling of the car definitely feels more sim like.

I feel with time it will become more sim then game.
  5. the Slightly Mad Studios team say this will be a full sim when finished but at the moment they are still in early development,
    but i must say it is still alot of fun to play.:)
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Well the development is coming along real well and wholesale changes have been made over the last couple of weeks and is the goal of this highly acclaimed development team to deliver us a great simulation based title. SMS will do this right!!!!
    • Like Like x 1
  7. It is looking more and more like sim all the time!!!!
    • Like Like x 1