Show us your Rig / Cockpit

dream rig underway... have included a render :)
gamerig.png

Hi guys, some absolutely AWESOME cockpits on display here, Im very jealous :whistling:

Heres some pics of my average desk cockpit, but for those of you who have G25/G27 pedals I think you might like what Ive done with mine, I like it, feels like the real thing and it was easy and cheap to do :sneaky: :roflmao:. My next step is to purchase the slotted angle to build the cockpit frame and add it onto the pedals frame and aquire a racing style seat. Convincing the wife it's money well spent and that I need it, will be the biggest obstacle ;) Christmas is not far away though :D
-TheCockpit-.jpg
-MyPeddles-.jpg
-G25PeddlesNDIYFrame-.jpg

Hi Nic.. Very impressed, 2 questions if I may:
1- how do you get triple screens running on the Mac?
2- what do you use to run the simulated fans?
Hi Skylar,
sorry, i was moving from UK to Australia. Just came back to this thread.
the triple setup is actually a 1440x900 laptop replacement screen in portrait which i now retired as i now got a proper 27" triple screen setup with an obutto r3volution and an ultraforce GS-4 seat.

Oh and the simulated fans are using an arduino and an iracing plugin from fergotech. http://fergotech.net/diy-wind-simulation/

the wiring is slightly wrong. but if you look at the comments on his page should get it working again.

Hi Skylar,
sorry, i was moving from UK to Australia. Just came back to this thread.
the triple setup is actually a 1440x900 laptop replacement screen in portrait which i now retired as i now got a proper 27" triple screen setup with an obutto r3volution and an ultraforce GS-4 seat.

Oh and the simulated fans are using an arduino and an iracing plugin from fergotech. http://fergotech.net/diy-wind-simulation/

the wiring is slightly wrong. but if you look at the comments on his page should get it working again.

Nicholas if you don't mind me asking how do you like the GS4 seat? I've been contemplating getting one but have been waiting for it to work with other sims. I have other questions about it if you don't mind via pm since I don't want to take this thread OT.

I too wondered how you got the fans in sync to the sim. I've been wanting to do that for years :laugh:.

Regards

I'm using Fanatec CSR Elite Pedals. I don't use DFGT ones because they are cr*p :D
yeah, i haven't tried any other pedals to compare but i heard that they are very bad, i'm asking this because lately i've been having some problems with them, i was able to solve them but they returned so i fear that they are near the ende of their life. Did you have to do any modifications to your wheel to use the pedals or have just plugged them into the wheel?

yeah, i haven't tried any other pedals to compare but i heard that they are very bad, i'm asking this because lately i've been having some problems with them, i was able to solve them but they returned so i fear that they are near the ende of their life. Did you have to do any modifications to your wheel to use the pedals or have just plugged them into the wheel?
They work as separate usb device so you don't need to plug them into the wheel and you can't do that actually.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 188 87.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 34 15.9%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 28 13.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 30 14.0%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 59 27.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 73 34.1%