Shifter TH8A or?

Was going to buy the shh 7r shifter but seen the TH8A for £99 which i think is pretty cheap?
Was wondering whats the lowest prices you guys have seen it at or what shifters you recommend for £100

got one and can`t complain .. looks good, feels good, works good, has seq. mod and analogue handbrake mod ....
only downside is that you can`t just easily switch from H to seq mod ... you need to unscrew 4 screw change plate and screw them back .. not a dealbraker, usualy I just change that while game is loading but tends to be anoying a bit sometimes :)

never tried the plastic ssh but I prefer metal for these pieces of gear anyway

Upvote 0
in my country it costs ~110 GBP so 99 is good .. whatever you choose H shifter is game changer ... heel&toe will make even Assetto Corsa fun to hotlap :whistling::p

Upvote 0
never bothered to change it to sequential as it looks so cumbersome to do, so i wouldnt let that be a factor. the shh has a lot of happy owners, this is a great stick tho

Upvote 0
The TH8A is great for the price. That being said, I've been planning to upgrade to the clubsport. The feel to me isn't enough, and I only switched to sequential once and didn't think it felt nice. I'm using it til the new HE h-shifter is released, though.

It feels sturdy and well made, you can shift quite quickly. The shift knob did break on me though, but it's easy enough to swap on a knob from a real car.

Upvote 0

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 15 23.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Prizes

Votes: 11 17.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Forum trophies