AMS2 Shifter Kart @ Buskerud Kart, Tuesday 20th December 2022

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event

Redvaliant

AMS2 Club Staff
Staff
Premium
ss174050RDKrt.jpg

'Twas the week before Christmas and all was peaceful and quiet in the land, except in Norway, where the bonkers Buskerud track played host to the banshee wails of the 2 stroke shifter karts. We'll be throwing the wee karts at the scenery over 3 short sprint races on this very challenging, up hill down dale track.

Whether you are a rookie racer or a seasoned veteran our casual club races are for everyone and every skill level. We combine fun events with discord chatter and a warm welcome to all our premium members.

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM #3 Kart
Server Password: PM will be sent on signup.
Server Settings: X1 fuel, X2 tyre wear, light cloud
Setups: Open
Assists: Auto Clutch, Factory Defaults
Track: Buskerud Kart
Cars: 125cc Kart Shifter
ss173811.jpg

Discord: Join us on the #Automobilista-2 voice chat during the event. Join our Discord here and check out the #read-this-first how to setup and syncronize your premium account.

Time Table
Race 1.
Practice:
20:00 UTC (25 minutes)
Qualifying: 20:25 UTC (10 minutes)
Race: 20:35 UTC (15 minutes)
Lobby Break
Maybe race 2 and even race 3, who knows?

ss175333.jpg

Rules: Read or watch our racing club rules

1. Redvaliant
  2. Munkyboo
  3. Eric S*
  4. max1966i
  5. GeekyDeaks
  6. jimortality
  7. Reefabus
  8. Bas Kriesels
  9. Free Spot
  10. Free Spot
  11. Free Spot
  12. Free Spot
  13. Free Spot
  14. Free Spot
  15. Free Spot
  16. Free Spot
  17. Free Spot
  18. Free Spot
  19. Free Spot
  20. Free Spot

Last edited:
That's so cool! I'll add you as a maybe. If we don't really get enough signups, I'll probably make it 1 short race and then maybe an open server.

That's so cool! I'll add you as a maybe. If we don't really get enough signups, I'll probably make it 1 short race and then maybe an open server.
Would a short version not benefit from a smaller field as we would have more interaction with each other? Karting differences are quite big and overheating the tires or getting on a kerb easily gives a spin.

Hey Malcolm. I think this event is going to be changed to a short race around a short version. There's not much interest in the karts, but I thought we'd give them a go.

I'd like to sign up please. I'm hopefully doing a couple of beta test races from 1900 till 2000 then straight to this. That's the plan anyway, might be a bit late but ive done some laps with the combo earlier. It is the 6 speed karts?

Welcome guys, I'll add you. It's the shifter kart - with gears - and the short version of Buskerud. 3rd race is another kart track altogether if we feel like doing that one.

I keep being semi-disappointed when I read this track-name.
When they decided to make a track in "Buskerud, Norway". Karting with hills etc. Why not just reccreate an actual hilly track in Buskerud, Norway!

Oh well, karting is fun! Enjoy guys! :)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 13 20.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Forum trophies