• "Frankly, I know what's wrong but don't know how to fix it." - Bernie Ecclestone.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The 2017 Formula One Monaco Grand Prix. Join the conversation here.
  3. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

setup a switch in gtr evo

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Jan Kops, Feb 24, 2010.

1. Jan Kops

Jan Kops

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey in my plans to build a racerig with buttonbox. my plan is to have 3 switches. headlights, wipers and ignition.
    is it posible to program headlight, wipers, and ignition only work when the button is pushed in. like hold button for gear when use H-pattern on g25 gearbox.???
    try´d to find it on google buth can´t find anything.

*sry for my bad english*

2. Bram

Bram
    #27 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,001
    Please stop using the sorry for my bad english stuff, thats not original anymore :thumbup:

I think it is possible to do what you ask, as all those buttons can be assigned/mapped inside the game. Would love to see your final result when your racerig is done :)

3. Jan Kops

Jan Kops

Ratings:
    +0
    when the project is on i will post the project log.
    i cant find any that if the button is on it´s aktive. buth when it´s of its deative.
    i have try´d with the controller board with buttons buth only that it´s aktive when pushed in then i have to deaktivete with another button push.