F1 2011 Seriously HELP with Setups

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
On 2010 I didn´t fight to much to get the right setups, but here is frustrating how I can´t get it right.

I have already used the iPod app, readed a toushand times what the game says about each thing, se mmany guides including forza´s and the ones here and it´s just impossible.

Anyone that can give a "Dummies" explanation of some things or the importants?

P.D. I don´t use or do 11/11 setups

Seriously thanks guys

I'd like the same thing to, as things which apply in other games AND in the real world don't work the same in F1 2011. As per 2010 and Dirt 3, they seem to be living by their own fictitious laws of physics, which leaves us all scratching our heads.

Try this suspension setup cheat sheet. This was created for the real world.

Suspensionsetupcheatsheet.jpg

PS: Sorry for the fuzzy text, beggars can't be choosy.

There is also an excellent guide based on real world F1 car setup called
"RacerAlex advanced Formula 1 Setup Guide"
Just google for it. Very detailed but you will then know how everything works.

here is the link to the guide that David is referring to. It`s very detailed and some of it doesn`t directly apply to the F1 2011 game, but it helped me a lot with setups and in understanding exacly whats going on with the car.

http://www.if1c.hu/downloads/SetupGuide_EN.pdf

It's a fantastic guide and made me desperately long for the days of Geoff Crammond's Grand Prix 2. I really enjoy F1 2011, but I really wish a studio like Turn 10 studios had the license.

here is the link to the guide that David is referring to. It`s very detailed and some of it doesn`t directly apply to the F1 2011 game, but it helped me a lot with setups and in understanding exacly whats going on with the car.

http://www.if1c.hu/downloads/SetupGuide_EN.pdf

That is a good guide. I have only browsed it (hopefully later I will have the time to read and comprehend it) but what I appear to like about this guide is not only does it tell you about the various setup options but also how it talks about the various corner types. When setting up a car it is always a balancing act. You give here and take there with the goal of coming up with a setup that will give you the best lap time around the entire track. Good stuff. :D

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 13 19.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 7.4%