Serious topic I feel the need to share with the international community.

I have been watching videos on YouTube and reading articles on the politics of America and I am concerned about my nation's future and what will become of it in near-distant times. I justice watched Johan Galtung describe America's fall within a span of less than 10 years. When my country collapsess, where could I go to wed a partner and have children that can breathe cleaner air, eat better food, and gett a good education.

When India and/or Pakistan start to stabilise, I might go back there and stay there for the rest of my life considering it's my parents's homelands.

Hm, I wonder...:confused:

Tbh I think it's not only America in trouble, but the whole Earth! And I think we small people can do nothing about that! Everything is in the hands of our leaders & the big guys. I do really hope that there's a way out of this crysis and we'll have a brighter future!

Well, history shows that every strong civilisation will at one point reach the point of collapse. Look at the Romans and the Greeks and countless other civilisations. It's just the way things work. However I do believe that in the US case there were decisions made that were focused on short term benefits instead of thinking further along the future. And not only in the US... So don't worry too much about these things and do the best you personally can do and it will work out...

Unfortunately we are in a time when people do things regardless of the consequences. The world moral fiber is lower than it ever has been in the past and we are also fighting history. The USA is a Republic, and in the past there has never been a republic that has lasted more than 200 years. There is a possibility that the USA can manage to make it last, but that would require that a lot of folks get a little moral backbone and stand up for what is right and not what will get them the most money/power/prestige in the short term. I don't see this happening any time soon though there are some high profile people trying to make it happen.

The best we can do and hope for is to live our lives with our principles and our morals intact and hope our kids are able to survive as well.

Good luck with that :)

It's time for Jesse Ventura.

http://weaintgottimetobleed.com/

IMO we've been sold downhill by corporate interests worldwide.

Watching TV here in the states they always on the commercials refer to "the new economy" like it was the weather and it just happened and nobody manipulated the markets and money to bring this about. The corp media with Fixed Noise and MSNBC are doing their best to make us think it's our fault. Yeah lil ol us just getting by...yeah we crapped on ourselves.:confused:
Reagan started it with his war on manufacturing in America, the start of Chinese outsourcing. Bush 1 was Reagan 2.0 and Clinton was a Dem in name only (like they are any better) and Bush2 put the nail in the coffin of the American Worker.

I reg as independant I won't ever pull the lever for any Repub or Democrat. they are all drinking from the sametrough anyhow. The one with all the corp logos on it.

I think reps should be like racers..when they get in front of camera have all the logos from ppl they sold their vote to on their jacket for all to see.:cool:

Cyall...gotta go stock up on bullets and canned goods.

Rich

Oh yeh, did I mention we need to try Bush and Cheny as war criminals?:mad:

It's time for Jesse Ventura.

http://weaintgottimetobleed.com/

IMO we've been sold downhill by corporate interests worldwide.

Watching TV here in the states they always on the commercials refer to "the new economy" like it was the weather and it just happened and nobody manipulated the markets and money to bring this about. The corp media with Fixed Noise and MSNBC are doing their best to make us think it's our fault. Yeah lil ol us just getting by...yeah we crapped on ourselves.:confused:
Reagan started it with his war on manufacturing in America, the start of Chinese outsourcing. Bush 1 was Reagan 2.0 and Clinton was a Dem in name only (like they are any better) and Bush2 put the nail in the coffin of the American Worker.

I reg as independant I won't ever pull the lever for any Repub or Democrat. they are all drinking from the sametrough anyhow. The one with all the corp logos on it.

I think reps should be like racers..when they get in front of camera have all the logos from ppl they sold their vote to on their jacket for all to see.:cool:

Cyall...gotta go stock up on bullets and canned goods.

Rich

Oh yeh, did I mention we need to try Bush and Cheny as war criminals?:mad:

Oh yeah, but after watching Galtung, I hope the American Empire falls so I along with many other peace-loving Americans can stop worrying about war and start focusing on education and job creation.

I might vote for Ron Paul since he is probably the only one other than Dennis Kucinich and few others who are not bought and sold by corporate money.

With the current monetary system and the constant "indoctrination" for profit, this is bound to happen.
The man behind the curtains (not the president, king, queen or whatever your ruler is) dose not care about you and me.
Only it's own selfish interest for profit. More people needs to wake up and realize that everything that media tells you, is a lie.
We need to take the power back from the Corps, and put the criminals from Wall Street in a isolated cell. And throw away the key.
And not just the Wall Street scum bags, Everybody that exploit the nature and harm the planet Earth for profit.

RIP George Carlin!

More people needs to wake up and realize that everything that media tells you, is a lie.

Not sure about that mate. Lisa who does the weather on Look North told me this very morning that it would be dry and sunny today and I've just been to get some lunch (nice chicken salad from Asda, tasty!) and its dry and sunny. Cant fault her to be fair.

UPDATE: With the Patriot Act extended for four long years with new provisions, waiting for our empire to collapse will feel like such a long time.

I greatly apologise for the anger outburst I will put out, but it has built up for quite a long time.

I hope my nation's defence budget runs dry in a short period of time, and I HOPE MY COUNTRYMEN AND WOMEN WAKE UP AND REALISE THAT OUR GOVERNMENT IS COMMITTING WAR CRIMES IN IRAQ, AFGHANISTAN, LIBYA, AND OTHER NATIONS; THE RICH KEEP GETTING RICHER AND THE POOR ARE GETTING POORER AND THE POOR ARE HAPPY ABOUT IT; AND PLEASE, STOP WORRYING ABOUT ASININE TV PROGRAMMES SUCH AS AMERICAN IDOL, DANCING WITH THE STARS, OR YOUR FAVOURITE AMERICAN FOOTBALL TEAM WINNING/LOSING!!!! PLEASE, PLEASE WAKE UP!!!!

Once again, my apologies.

It's a shame how easy it is nowadays to kid oneself. We, the industrial countries dig our own graves by passing the responsiblity to the poor and threshold countries. Instead of valueing our democracy and morality (ethical life) we kick it in the back with a steady growing pervert capitalism. We're nowhere near the end of history like some philosophers have proclaimed.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.7%