1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seeking standard "Body" for project(s).

Discussion in 'Racer Cars' started by hitman45, Mar 13, 2011.

1. Hey all, I was playing around with racer a number of years ago generally tuning up the works of others but also the creation of a screaming arcade hyper car or two. But the thought of creating a few project cars is getting strong once again.

I'm looking to 'finish' a number of projects:
    Formula Student car (high priority, medium interest)
    Auto grass Class 8 Special (medium priority, very high interest)
    Go-kart (medium priority, high interest)
    Locost 7 (low priority)
    F2 Stockcar (lowest priority)

I'm not bad with the number crunching game. It's the arty bit I never got to terms with hence I don't have any bodies to work with... However to spare people a ton of work here is my request:
    Please could a have a cube 1mm^3, Colour grey/blue and 50% opacity?

My plan is to stretch the box to the required size, marking something of a placeholder. You notice with everything I've picked a certain open wheel theme. Later on I might try to a 2D extrusion, but for now let’s keep it simple.

I'm really surprised this hasn't been tried before, I apology in advance if this has been begged many times before.

A "body.dof" file uploaded to either hot file / mega upload or similar would be greatly appreciated.

Any questions?
  2. I got some Porsches that need finishing, well that are not mine, i got them off tracciontrasera.es the other day. A 911 GT3, 911 turbo
    and a Cayenne

3. Welcome Hitman,
    Not to put a damper on you but don't be surprised if you don't receive a lot of praise for a screaming arcade hyper car. The Racer community is mostly geared towards simulation.
    Just thought you might appreciate a heads up.

Alex Forbin