1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Second Race Grid

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Blair Scott, Apr 9, 2010.

1. Can someone explain how the second race grid is determined in GTR Evo/Race on? I usually qualify lower in the pack and finish mid pack. Three weeks in a row now, in club events, I have had the pole in race 2. Just wondering how I end up in that spot 3 in a row.

2. The top 8 finishers from the first race start in reverse order in the second race (winner starts in 8th, second place starts in 7th, ... , eighth place starts on the pole). The rest of the field starts race 2 in their finish position from race 1.

So you must be always finishing 8th in the first race.
  3. Blair, here's my understanding, but I'm sure you'll get the right answer if I have a misunderstanding.

The first 8 finishers in race 1 determine the first 8 positions in race 2 in the reverse order that they finished race 1 (ie. 8th place in race 1 starts on the pole in race 2, 7th starts 2nd, 6th starts 3rd, etc down to the race 1 winner starting in 8th). The remainder of the field reflects the order they finished in race 1 (ie. 9th place finisher starts 9th in race 2, 10th starts 10th, etc).
  4. Too slow Randy! :tongue:

It's funny, we practically used the same wording and everything.
  5. I know, that cracked me up.. as soon as I posted, yours was there :D
  6. Cool, Thanks guys