Sebring 1966

Tracks Sebring 1966 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Also I don't see a reason to put the same dead-stop hay bales at this hairpin. If someone outbrakes themselves, they shouldn't destroy their car hitting those concrete hay bales. They miss the turn and run off, lose some time turning around the right way, get back on track and that's it.
1699448608474.png

I really want to use this mod, but I can't seem to make it work. I see "read this post. Follow it specifically", but I can't find the directions anywhere to accompany that. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks, Tyrone. You rock.
I followed the post line by line. Bummer but I'm still having the same problem. It will load me in but the car seems to be below the map. It just falls for a few seconds, "lands", and starts over again. Any ideas what I might be doing wrong?

@Tyrone - Nukedrop Mods thank you for this classic version of Sebring.
When driving on the concrete parts, I can feel in my wheel what appears to be jolts from the space between the concrete slabs, I am sure it is on purpose, but on my DD wheel, they just feel weird and annoying to me. Is there a setting in surface.ini or anywhere else, I could adjust, to get rid of the effect?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.