1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Season 8 Race 8 Bahrain - Weather

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by Daniel Hansson, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Hello again :)

The first forecast for the event in Bahrain:

There is not much rain here, with just 5 % chance of rain during a session.

The second forecast will be posted 20:00 CEST (18 GMT) on the day before the race.

------------------------

The second forecast:

The weather looks to be quite stable during the event, with nice and sunny weather.

• Like Like x 8
  2. Valter Ostman

Valter Ostman
    PrestoGP Veteran

Thank You Daniel

3. Thanks Daniel

4. Reik Major

Reik Major
    Premium Member

thx mate! :)

5. Thanks Daniel

6. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

Thanks Daniel:)

7. Thank you Daniel; I have extra air filters at the ready. :)

8. Thanks Daniel .. I am sure the real weather is dry here at this time of the season but I promise not telling the angels if you screw up the tab and get that percentage up to 50% instead :D:) ..

Are you with me guys ? :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. After getting many signals from Tim and others I asked Daniel if we could "order" a wet race for one of the reminding rounds which he had nothing against.

So if we want we can e.g. agree that round 9 (is it Barcelona) will be wet, and then the surprise will be what kind of wet it will be etc.

• Like Like x 6
  10. A wet Monaco could be interesting ; in particular the race start:giggle: . Two wet races [or rain affected] this season was my expectation pre-season.:cautious: But I am happy :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Sorry the second forecast is a bit late. Someone called me as I was on my way of posting it, and forgot to do it on time. :)

The second forecast:

The weather looks to be quite stable during the event, with nice and sunny weather.

• Like Like x 6
  12. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

Thanks mate;)