1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Season 8 Race 2 Silverstone - absent driver(s) :-(

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by Reik Major, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Reik Major

Reik Major
    Premium Member

Guys, I'm very unhappy to open such a thread but I have to tell you that I can't join tonight's event. :(

After my son's early birth some days ago, the hospital has discharged my wife this afternoon. Physicaly she's in good conditions but not mentally. She's crying a lot because our son still has to stay in the hospital most likely until Friday the 24th. He's also doing very well but he was 4 weeks too early and has to be observed for a while.

Considering my wife being very faithfull since I started racing here, it would be more than unfair to leave her alone tonight. That's why I want to take care for her and I'm sure you all understand that (knowing we have some fathers here :)).

I'm sure you'll have very close racing tonight and I can't wait to see the replay soon... I wish you all much luck and fun.

2. No problem Reik, easy choice :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Congratulations on your son's birth and his continued good health. Your dedication to family first is wonderful and will serve you and your family well. Both of our children are grown and gone(yes I'l that old LOL), cherish the time with your wife and your son, it goes all too quickly. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife.

• Like Like x 1
  4. No problem Reik, congratulations for the new babay and take care of both of them :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. congrats with your son Reik.:cool:
    And don't worry, there are many race still to come (and to win for you) :)
    greetz,
    Andy

• Like Like x 1
  6. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

Welcome to the new driver Reik and Wife:)

• Like Like x 1
  7. all the best for your son your wife and yourself!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Reik Major

Reik Major
    Premium Member

Thank you all guys! :)

9. Valter Ostman

Valter Ostman
    PrestoGP Veteran

Grats to your son and best wishes.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Sean Greenlaw

Sean Greenlaw
    PrestoGP Veteran

Congrats to your wife and son Reik ! and best wishes. ​

• Like Like x 1
  11. You were missed Reik. Best wishes.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Grats to your son and best wishes

• Like Like x 1
  13. Best wishes.:)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Jim Hawley

Jim Hawley
    PrestoGP Veteran

Grats on your new boy Reik, I hope all is well with him and the wife, take good care of them both

Sometimes sim racing has to be put to one side, this is definitely one of those times

Jim

• Like Like x 1
  15. Reik, Family is one of the most important thing in life

best wishes for you and Family
    :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Reik Major

Reik Major
    Premium Member

Again I thank you all very much! :) Everthing is fine with my son and my wife... :)

• Like Like x 2