19. Tim McIver - ok
20. Alex Galyutin - ok
21. Bob Laube - ok
22. Eliezer Bartik - ok
23. Tom Watts - ok
24. chirlie williams - ok
25. Fabian Kampfmann - ok
26. Dave Russell - ok

You are at least not 100% correct, because I suspect I am the last (4th) person to invite him :) I do not know who the other three are, although I suspect Fabian is one of them.

I guess Dave is our first "victim" of our "no-password-scheme" :D

LoL ok! :) I was thinking about some friendship related invitation, so I just looked at the guys nationality. :)

It may never be too late. :) (hopefully) It's Nicos call.

I'd suggest you to join the pre season test run on the 24th of August, because it doesn't look like it fills up completely. Maybe some one pulls out before the season starts and it's also possible that Nicos final decision also gets influenced by the test race. But as I said, I'm only suggesting.

It would be cool to have another quick german onboard! :)

I plan for season 7 to be even better than last season. The best way to do this is through making sure that every single member do their part. This includes showing prepared for all 10 races, alternatively letting everybody know well in advance if one cannot participate in a particular race.

Last season I think we had about 6 drivers leaving us throughout the season. This season I will do all in my power to make that number = 0. Therefore I need to be confident that you acctually intend to commit for the whole season (and are able to follow through your intentions).

last season i had many problem with my work .. coming home 1 hour before race .. eating .. sucks .. joining fast and no concentrate 4 a race

.. this season i had a new one :)

so iam ready for full 10 races.. oh no iam ready for 20 races .. pacific league 2 :)

this sounds really good christian - can't wait the battles! :)

PS: have you allready signed up for the practice race on 24th? I think there are still some open spots... (haven't checked it lately)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.