• Goodbye Dan Gurney, and thanks for the memories...
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Follow RaceDepartment also on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

SEASON 18 RACE 6- INTERLAGOS -RACE REPORTS -

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by Valerio Vinassa, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +3,310
    some history can be written here:D

• Beer Beer x 3
  2. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +3,310
    race 1 a lot of fun until lap 5 or 6 then battle against front tires pit in lap 9 and finish the race

race 2 I received some touches at start in T1 and T2 win a rear damage so the car was a bit undriveable,I spin when im braking so decided to leave the race

• Like Like x 3
    • Beer Beer x 2
  3. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +5,888
    couple of great races (for what i was involved in)

had a nightmare with my ageing g25 tonight, the rattling from flatspots was unbearable and i got very frustrated and binned it into a wall, i need to get a new wheel or try something because it completely takes the enjoyment away when your having to listen and feel this for a length of time.

grats to the winners and finishers though, interlagos is a great track and looks like there was some great racing going on :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Beer Beer x 2
  4. Artyom Aslamazyan

Artyom Aslamazyan

Ratings:
    +108
    I'm very happy! Not much wins for me, so it's great feeling :)
    Two great races, interesting, hard and exciting. I just can't believe it all happened like this :)
    David, month ago i got totally angry with my g25 and was about to buy a new wheel. But firstly I disassembled my wheel completely, cleaned everything, put necessary lubricants and it became so much better!
    New wheels are awesome too :)

• Beer Beer x 3
    • Like Like x 2