1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Season 15 Race 6 Imola - Setup Thread

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by David Turnbull, Nov 7, 2015.

1. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

Here's my first setup for Imola, feels fairly good so far, I've noticed though we might need to up tyre wear as there's hardly any at the moment, could probably do 2 races with 1 set (and I'm a notorious tyre eater) :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  2. Peter Decker

Peter Decker
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ouch... the DRS signs right next to the track before finish line is made of superman steel. BEWARE! if two cars go wheel to wheel, make reaaaaally sure to stick within the white lines!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Sean Greenlaw

Sean Greenlaw
    PrestoGP Veteran

Yo been long time lol

Managed some practise over weekend for here and should make the race :thumbsup:

Here's my edit of Davids above :cool:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  4. Dino Paolini

Dino Paolini
    Premium Member

HERE is my setup for Imola

• Like Like x 3
  5. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

Here's a hotlap vid of my pole from last nights fun race :thumbsup: Sean has done a lap much faster in practise and with another week until the race I see even that time being beaten but gives an idea of the line I've been taking through the trickier parts, hope it helps someone.

• Like Like x 5
  6. What setup are you using there? The same one you posted on Nov 7th?

• Like Like x 1
  7. David Turnbull

David Turnbull
    PrestoGP Veteran

I dont think Ive made any changes since the first setup, maybe some small ones, here the latest setup anyhoo :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1